“Excellent Cruise”
Review of Athena Cruise

Athena Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a new luxury cruise in Bai Tu Long bay where is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and popular travel destination in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam. We offer two kind of tour to explore is Athena cruise 2 days 1 night and 3 days 2 nights.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Our experience with the Athena Cruise was amazing. The route the boat took was very peaceful and very clean. The staff were very kind and helpful. The view from the boat was extremely relaxing. Although they offered many activities for us to do. The room, the bed, and the view was so amazing that I did not want to leave the room. I was sad to return home because I wish that I would have stayed another night!

Date of experience: July 2017
"cooking class"
in 15 reviews
"great trip"

Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is my second time visiting Halong Bay and this second trip throughout Bai Tu Long Bay was incredible. The boat was gorgeous but the thing that I will always remember is the kindness of the staff. They were always available to any of our request. Their good mood and smile made my friends who were discovering for the first time this wonderful place so happy.

I am so grateful to these vietnamese people and have no words to thank them enough.

2  Thank Mike P
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I booked the trip with Athena cruise which recommended by my friend after they have amazing trip with this cruise in last month. They organized every thing very good, gived us decorate in the room, cake, flower , vietnamese song and congratulation in the dinner time, it's free and we give them request, another customers also have organized for birthday without request because Athena staff saw on the passport, i love the Bai Tu Long bay so much where so quite and clean not too much people. The wifi sometime a little bit slow but no problem, i think in the bay , it's ok. The cruise is new but all staff so professional and friendly, they take care us so becarefully, foods so nice, specially about transportation service with felix limousine car...luxury, comfot, ....this is the second time i visited halong bay and Athena cruise is memorable trip. Thank you so much!!!

1  Thank Đình Khải V
Reviewed September 2, 2017

This is the second time we go to Halong Bay for a cruise trip 3 days 2 nights. The itinerary is longer than our previous trip. This bay called Bai Tu Long Bay, more quiet and less ships. Athena cruise maybe the newest and most luxury boat around there. The staffs do very well their job to give us the best service. Food is too much and delicious. Our room is not too large but comfortable, there is a small private balcony that you can see the view . We highly recommend Athena cruise and Bai Tu Long Bay

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank SelenaW83
See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We just took the 2D1N cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay using the limousine service. The limousine transfer was excellent in a comfortable extra large van with only 3 reclining seats in each row. Pick up at out hotel was punctual and well coordinated by our guide Sunny who remained with us every step of the way. The boat was not at capacity allowing for a tranquil trip. Our room was next to the kitchen and when I complained about hearing noises from the kitchen area they immediately changed us to a quieter room. The room and bathroom were very comfortable and I used the private balcony to watch the sunrise in privacy. I cannot speak to all of the activities because I chose to stay in my room most of the time due to health issues. They do not turn off your A.C. during the day as it is reported that some cruises do. The food was excellent and plentiful. They surprised me at dinner by singing a Vietnamese birthday song and giving me a bouquet of red roses and a cake to share with the other passengers. I can only guess they knew of my birthday from looking at my passport.
At the end of the cruise they brought a souvenir gift to my hotel and followed up on my personal comments through email. My only area of concern was that the wifi advertised on the website and on other booking company was not available on the limo nor the ship. Only in their office at Halong Bay where we waited to board. The flat screen TV that is advertised also had no signal. Once you get away from port cell phone service us also very I frequent. We had Viettel SIM cards. This is our first trip on Halong Bay so I really can't compare with other similar cruises. I chose this one because I wanted to go to the more tranquil area of the bay which suffers less from pollution and traffic. The staff worked hard to provide a good experience. The ship itself is not new, but newly refurbished. I would rate it a 4+ but that isn't an option.

2  Thank Roam1608