“For a Quick In and Out of Hanoi”
Review of Harmony Guesthouse

Harmony Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Harmony Guesthouse
Ranked #148 of 620 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“For a Quick In and Out of Hanoi”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Harmony Guest House was perfectly located hotel for the traveler who has a day or two to spend in Hanoi. The advantage is that it is near to both areas of shopping and business. The feature of this hotel of course if the good price. Being modern, the hotel good amenities.

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2014

The hotel was located close and convenient to a tourist district. Usually in the city there are shops of all kinds at very little distance. This really made my life easy since I get things for me and family once or twice in a day. The hotel room was nice for the price, well decorated and well lit. I personally prefer average hotels since lavish hotels cost one a lot. As I was there for personal family visit so I had to stay at a hotel that costs me moderately and the room I had to choose should also not cost me much.This hotel offered us good service and we have recommended it to several of our relatives and friends.

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed January 11, 2014

After reading a lot on trip advisor and personally consulting with loads of friends of mine, we decided to stay here. I was looking for a very pleasant budget hotel and that's what I got here. Staff were polite, view from my room was nice. Hotel location is also very good. Excellent for the price.

Madrid, Spain
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Hanoi is a fun place and the Hotels around the place take extra care to provide tourists with the best entertainment. The Harmony Guest House was a cheap yet well maintained place offering good services. The staffs were fantastic and always wore a smile on their faces. Clean rooms, good facilities right within the comfort of your room. The Hotel even arranged for some Adventure trips which we had requested for.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The Taxi drivers often tend to mislead you probably to take you round the city and charge you more for the journey. This guesthouse took us some time to find and the Taxi driver left us stranded at the corner of the street that leads to the Hotel. But that’s a different problem. The Hotel in itself is a good budget option and offers a good. Clean rooms with good view. It’s a traditional styled place. The geyser in our room took a while before the hot water kicks in. The hotel staff was very attentive and prompts with their services. The breakfast was good and presented well.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Hotel stands out simply owing to its convenient location offering easy access to restaurants and markets. That’s all. The property is simple, the rooms are well sized for the price. Food was good -. Breakfast was simple but effective. The lobby and other common public areas are better than you would expect.I would recommend the Hotel, especially to Tourists who aren’t willing to spend top dollars for Lodging.

Riga, Latvia
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Nice and comfortable stay at very affordable prices ideally suited for Business and short trips to Hanoi. The food was good, comparable to any up-market restaurant. I had booked myself a package deal which comprised of Morning beverage and breakfasts. The flooring, clean rooms and smart service made it a memorable stay. This hotel serves fine if you aren’t willing to shell out whopping amounts for Hotels , which might be located optimally , but aren’t half as good.