Maison D'Hanoi Hanova Hotel
$119
$177
$108
Panpacific.com
Splendid Star Grand Hotel(Hanoi)
$30
$87
$132
$119
JW Marriott
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2009

For the price, I have to say.. you can't go past this hotel. It's a small hotel, just only a few minutes from the lake. Exceptional service, the accommodation was very clean, well apointed, with no noise. The beds were soooo comftable!! compared to other accommodation places in Vietnam.. this is one of the best!! The breakfast served in the morning was excellent. I stayed in this hotel for 1 night but wish I couuld have stayed longer..

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank LittleMsVy
Reviewed April 1, 2009

I have stayed here from 15 to March 17, 2009
I very like this hotel, the service is good, the staff very friendly
If I back Vietnam, i will stay this hotel agan

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank ductho3000
Reviewed March 21, 2009

I was looking for a combination of quiet, elegance, location and cordiality in noisy hectic Hanoi and received far more than I bargained for at Maison d'Hanoi. I spent three days there in January and felt valued and cared for throughout. My room was was well appointed, well cooled, sparklingly clean and effectively insulated from the never ending traffic sounds. The breakfast offerings were well more than I needed both in choice and quantity - they actually made me lox and eggs. Mr. Ng, the concierge, routinely went beyon the call. He's a gem. Finally, I found it extraordinary to be able to step out of the bustling streets of Old Hanoi right into this oasis of civility. It's right in the middle of the action.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank MWillTravel
Reviewed March 9, 2009

We chose this hotel because it was boutique size, in the Old Quarter and 4 star. We stayed for 2 nights and were not disappointed. It really was close to the lake, the staff were very helpful. Our room, the cheapest, called "classic," was small but well appointed, with free internet access from our own laptop. We had the Asian set menu one night and the western one on the other, and they were both excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IntrepidAussie09
Reviewed March 1, 2009

Apparently a new hotel (open late 2008), our room was attractively designed - light, spacious & airy. It's located about 5 minutes from Hoam Kiem lake, so fairly central on a busy street. The rooms are double-glazed so the street noise was minimal.
The restaurant in the basement is intimate, and the set menu was fabulous value with excellent food. The breakfast buffet - the same. Sadly they don't seem to advertise the restaurant so it can be a little quiet.....don't let that put you off.
Staff were friendly, attentive & helpful.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple