All reviewsgourmet cornertop floorhalong bayold quarterwelcome homeexecutive suitewelcome drinkhoan kiem lakesister hotelrooftop restaurantfamily roomstreet food tourthe hotel stafflittle touchesperfect hotelgreat boutiquesuperb service
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

Must stay here! Fabulous location! Very comfortable rooms. Food in the restaurant excellent! The service provided by Ruby and her team is simply outstanding!
Thanks to everyone in this little gem of a hotel for making us feel so welcome.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Julie S
Hanoielegancehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Diamond Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Julie S,

Thank you for strongly recommend La Siesta Diamond hotel as a must in Hanoi.

I am very grateful to read all the elements that you have highlighted about your positive experience at our hotel. Your comments about Ruby and all the team are truly lovely, and I shall be sure to pass them on.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Staff here were very kind and accommodating. They recommended us where to go in the Old Quarter and showed us best places to get what we were looking for. You can tell that the staff really wants you to help you have a great time in Hanoi. The place is extremely clean.

Room Tip: clean rooms, great amenities, good food, good location
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chae L

Dear Chae L,

Thank you very much for your great review of your recent stay at La Siesta Diamond hotel.

I am very happy reading your kind compliments regarding the staff here whom I am very proud of, as they make every effort to ensure our guest’s experience is the best it could be. I shall extend your kind comments to the whole team and I am sure they shall very much appreciate your praise.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to La Siesta Diamond in the near future.

Thang Tran (Mr.)

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently spent 4 nights here before leaving Hanoi to tour more of the country. When we returned the staff remembered our names and graciously called us a car and offered the use of a shower in an unoccupied room while we waited to head to the airport.

The staff speak very good English, and are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. When my wife needed to make a call to straighten out a mistake with our tour guide, the concierge didn't just offer to let us use the hotel phone, she asked us what the situation was and then made the call on our behalf. 2 minutes later the problem was handled.

The quality of the rooms was very nice, a few touches that might be unusual to western travelers, such as a window (with blinds) looking into the bathroom from the bedroom.

The bar is very nice and affordable for the quality. They have a standing 2 for 1 cocktail offer.

The restaurant upstairs 'the gourmet corner' was also very good, and the complimentary breakfast every morning was easily the best hotel breakfast I have encountered. I would recommend their excellent Vietnamese offerings over the comparatively standard western fare. You are in Vietnam, after all.

The only criticism I've seen of this hotel that I might agree with is that the staff is, if anything, overly attentive. This is a good problem to have and I suspect it's just a difference in cultural preference, but sometimes I would rather be able to walk through the lobby or sit through breakfast without without having 3 people ask me what my plan is for the day.

I don't think that's worth much thought though, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone considering a stay in Hanoi.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RefreshinglyDull
Hanoielegancehotel, Guest Relations Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Diamond Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear RefreshinglyDull,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at La Siesta Diamond hotel & Spa.

It is a great pleasure to have you and your wife staying with us and I am of course thrilled that you had such an enjoyable time, from the room quality to our staff who you found extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I am really appreciated that you managed your time to experience our Gourmet Corner Restaurant and Diamond bar that you both highly evaluated. Besides that, I also had a brief conversation with our team regarding to your constructive comments of our staff. We truly value your advice and will surely learn from this to improve our services and hospitality.

Thank you again for sharing and we look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to Hanoi.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I had a tough time choosing between the many similarly named hotels in Hanoi that are in this price range. If you're having the same issue, look no further!

The hotel itself is very nicely appointed, and the breakfast and bar are great. But what really makes this place so wonderful is the staff, especially Hana. They're so helpful and friendly -- not just polite, like any nice hotel, but really great people. Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank Ben C

Dear Ben C,

We really appreciate that you spent time recommending La Siesta Diamond hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is very pleased to hear that our staff, in particularly Hana made your stay more memorable and that added up to your satisfactions of our hotel facilities and services. I shall pass on your lovely comments to Hana and the entire team as I am sure they shall very much appreciate your praise.

I very much hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I had the best time in this hotel and cannot recommend it enough! The staff is so friendly and helpful (esp Kaylee), the location is perfect- right in the heart of Old Quarter (which is where you want to stay) and a minute's walk from the Hoan Kiem Lake. Clean, comfortable rooms, one of the best spas in Hanoi, and a great restaurant on the 12th floor with stunning views. The breakfast is great with many options. Feel free to ask the staff for anything including suggestions on where to go and what to eat. Would highly recommend opting for this hotel even though you may be able to afford pricier hotels. They have great offers for guests and are very reasonable priced imo. Please note that there are two other La Siesta hotels in Hanoi, so check the address before making your booking.

Room Tip: Pay a little more and stay in the excellent suite rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sanjana100

Dear Sanjana100,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience of La Siesta Diamond hotel and Spa with other TripAdvisor users.
It was an enormous pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled to read your charming review and naturally delighted that you strongly recommend us to other visitors to Hanoi. Your kind comments about our staff, especially Kaylee are most appreciated, and I shall be sure to pass them on as they would feel much touched and motivated.

We are looking forwards to having you back for another great time with La Siesta Diamond hotel.

Thang Tran (Mr.)