Tripadvisor

from $56.42
from $33.85
from $35.90
More Info
All reviews travel agent halong bay day tour tour operator ninh binh no hesitation perfume pagoda rice fields excellent service bamboo boat highly recommend this company home stay great tour an amazing experience zuzu mr vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was by far the best trip we went on during our stay in Hanoi. We did all of the famous three - Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh and Sapa. Mama Zuzu's family is delightful.
If I was to go again, I would plan to stay in Sapa town for a bit as well - looked beautiful but we had to go straight past it.

Highly recommended! Don't forget to take your hiking boots (I did...)

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank teriko89
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

We had a fantastic day of fun with our wonderful guide Linh.

Nothing was a problem and we were very happy with her enthusiasm and sense of fun.
A couple of Americans made it hard for her, often wondering off causing Linh to exhaust herself trying to find them. However Linh dealt with this with aplomb beyond her years.
We had a great day with Linh at Cu Chi and she made the day one we will always remember.
Perth
Australia

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The tour was well organised and communication was excellent. Manh was always available to answer any queries and even took time to meet me in person. This tour consisted of different tours within it and gave the opportunity to meet many people. It was well accomodating especially as a first time solo traveller. Overall it was a wonderful experience

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

Amazing 10 days spent in Vietnam thanks to the organization provided by Manh and his team! I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to explore the beauty of Vietnam ✌️

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019

My parents and I took this 2D1N trip and we really enjoyed ourselves. Mama Zuzu was really accommodating. The scenery was breathtaking! Home stay was simple and comfortable.

Date of experience: July 2019