Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$51
$43
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $48/night.

$106
$84
$245
$231
  • Pool
$125
$105
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$59
  • Restaurant
$100
$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$62
Priceline
$116
$107
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold quarterice coffeehighly recommended this hotelwonderful hospitalitycomplimentary fruitsa small boutique hoteleggs cooked to orderexecutive roompho bowelcome drinkbirthday cakeeasy walking distancevisiting hanoiexceptional staffhalong bayairport transferbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Unbelievably friendly and helpful staff. Seriously, the best I've ever experienced in terms of hospitality. They truly went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and happy at all times. So many nice little personal touches, such as everyone knowing my name and bringing me a cup of tea while I waited for my tour bus. Those small things really go a long way. The hotel is located in the heart of Hanoi's old town and has many attractions, restaurants, etc. within very easy walking distance (though Hanoi can sometimes be a scary place in which to walk!). I actually stayed at the hotel for 2 separate 2-night stays with an overnight trip to Halong Bay (which the hotel arranged for me, by the way) in between. The rooms are clean, very spacious and have great amenities. Beds were very comfortable and large. I'm not usually big on breakfast, but theirs' is great, with the widest selection of options I've ever seen. I also had laundry done there, It was amazingly cheap and done the same day. I very highly recommend the Holiday Emerald and will absolutely stay there again whenever I get back to Hanoi.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Our stay at the Hotel was very enjoyable. The rooms were SPACIOUS and all the amenities were in good working condition. You get a small refrigerator and even a small safe to store important items, these are on top of your basic air conditioning, shower amenities, and big beds. The staff were super friendly and can speak good English. The breakfast buffet was also very satisfying because you can order as much as you want. The location is excellent because the sites are only 2kms waking distance from the hotel. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: There are rooms that can accommodate 3 people instead of 2, so please ask for those if you're travelling as a family.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My family booked 2 rooms here and loved both the rooms and the staff. They were so attentive and helpful. Hotel is well located in old quarter, close to markets and other attractions. We would definitely stay here again when visiting Hanoi.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for one night. The room was clean and comftrable. There was no window but it didn't really bother us. Breakfest is great.
Also the service wonderful. Tracey and Thien were nice and caring, and even were in touch with us via whatsapp when we needed. We highly reccomend this hotel for everyone :)

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2017

The hotel is situated in ideal location for exploring the old quarter or Hanoi. We hardly had to taxi anywhere because most attractions are within walking distance.
Our room was spacious and clean. Plenty of amenities were provided (water, toothbrush, comb etc.) and the breakfast was more than sufficient.
We initially stayed for 2 days and then booked a halong bay over night cruise. I initially had the intention of staying in a hotel in a different location upon or 1 night return in Hanoi, however decided to return back to Holiday Emerald because our first 2 nights were so good. We were given a free upgrade for a final night at the hotel, and the staff decorated the room and provided a small cake on account of it being my partner's birthday.
All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful throughout our stay. At one point i did not have small enough notes to pay our taxi driver; the hotel receptionist offered to pay from her own purse! I returned her her change a few hours later without even being asked.
The hotel staff learned our names after check in and continued to give a very personal approach to their hospitality.
I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are budgeting for a 3/4 star hotel in a central location. If I return back to Hanoi, i will certainly stay here again.
Special mention to Tracey who tricked my partner and lured him to the room for the hotel staff's gathering to sing happy birthday.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up are of course quieter. All areas seemed relatively quiet considering the hotel is on a main and busy street,
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple