“Excellent Service!!”

Ranked #72 of 577 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed in Serenity for 3 nights for travel. Location is good as nearby the old quarter. Rm with complimentary breakfast and hotel provided free coffee/tea all day. All the staff was friendly and helpful especially Jimmy and Tien, they can answer you all kind of questions and take care of everything! Will definitely stay again for the next visit!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Vanessa C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Originally planned to stay 2 nights but ended up extending our stay for another 4 nights! Breakfast was great, loved the banana pancakes, with free fruit and tea/coffee. Staff especially the female behind the desk were really helpful! They even upgraded our room when we asked to book another 4 nights! I would recommend this hotel on the basis of food and staff alone! However the location and price weren't bad either :)

• Stayed December 2013
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I could not recommend serenity hotel enough. Me and my boyfriend have stayed here several times now over the last2 years and each time the people at serenity have made us feel like special guests. We love staying here. The location is great and the free breakfasts are good! Thanks again for looking after us so well serenity hotel. We will be seeing you again on our next trip to your wonderful city!

Stayed December 2013
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

The hotel itself was beyond my expectations...clean rooms, beautiful air conditioning and the most exemplary breakfast buffet....if you find any reason to fault this hotel and it's incredible staff, your very difficult to please...every minor detail in relation to getting around this quarter was catered to by the wonderful staff- in particular Anna- who even recommended hairdresser and checked on my progress...the hotel itself is beautiful and I find it difficult to believe it can be surpassed...but the staff are beyond spectacular...there is nothing they won't do for you...without fail they greet you with a smile and nothing is too much trouble...it's difficult to point out one particular individual who exceeded my expectation- the manager- Nguyen to Anna, Hoan, the restaurant staff- wow I was so incredibly lucky to have these wonderful people make my stay in Vietnam extra special...I give them a A+++++++...you will not be disappointed...a big thank you to my wonderful, now, friends...your the best...
Regards Tracey

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Tel Aviv, Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there 3 nights. The room was good and clean with daily room service. The disappointment was when we checked out: befor we arrived we talked with the manager on the phone to ask about free pick up from the airport as they promise on their web site. He said we can have it because we stay 3 nights, but when we checked out it turned to be a misunderstanding and they charged us 9$ each for the pick up. We didn't pay it eventually but it was not a good experience with their service.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Shimrit E
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Staff were friendly, greeted me and provided me with a map of the area when I first arrived. They also helped me to carry my luggage up the stairs, which are pretty steep and can be difficult up many floors with items.

Room was clean, bathroom a little old but still comfortable. I stayed on the 3rd floor and there were no windows, which did get a little claustrophobic but on the bright side, I felt a little safer.

I liked that the hotel was pretty easy to find even in the maze that is the Old Quarter, and the location is pretty central, easy to walk everywhere to the extent that I got blisters from walking around too much instead of taking other forms of transport. There were quite a few decent eateries nearby, and the staff would also offer recommendations and show you how to get there on your map.

Overall, enjoyed a short stay there.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel located in the old quarter. The rooms are very good, and good value for the price. Free coffee and tea 24h. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They help us to book the trip to Halong Bay and get a discount. We let our luggages at the hotel during our 2 days trip and when we came back, no problem. They also packed a breakfast for our early departure to the airport.

• Stayed November 2013