“Perfect location with friendly staffs” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hanoi Luxor Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hanoi
Hanoi Luxor Hotel
Ranked #378 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Perfect location with friendly staffs”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had a good stay at Luxor hotel. Our room was very nice, clean and well equipped. Hotel staffs were always friendly and helpful. They help us a lot during our stay in hotel, from booking tour to Sapa, arranging transport to recommend attraction. They provided us excellent services. Due to my late flight, I had to check in very early in the morning but they offer me free early check-in and even with free breakfast. Another good point was hotel location. Day time, very crowded but really quiet at night. Near many convenient store, local restaurant. A good place to stay, we surely recommend this hotel to our friend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Embsay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed here for 2 night and was not disappointed. From pick up service at the airport to warm welcome at the hotel, everything was so nice. Room was big size, bed was comfortable, big bathroom. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I had dinner at a restaurant by receptionist recommendation, fantastic. Highly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Reading, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed here for 1 night in October 2012 we booked for 2 nights but did not go back after our trip to Halong Bay . The room was very small and no way does it rate 3 star . The bath did not drain after a shower which was not good . In the morning when we went down for breakfast at 07.45 there was hardly anything to eat!! and no Juice left ,when I asked for juice and more bread that wasn't stale the staff just looked at me strangely . All in all the worse hotel we stayed in on our trip

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I spent 2 nights at a suite room on 5th floor, very nice decor, spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly, they smile with me every single time they see me and try to assist me. I really enjoyed staying here, good location, very easy to get around from here. Just get out of hotel and walk a few minutes I can find many local food restaurant, further a bit is Hoan Kiem lake, very nice attraction especially at night. Complimentary breakfast was also great. Really value for money!

Room Tip: Try to book one with balcony
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Daniel124
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Old Quarter is a must go area if you travel to Hanoi for the 1st time. And it's even better if you have chance to stay right inside this beautiful area. Only one thinh that bother me is traffic here is really shock.
The hotel was well priced and great location. We stayed here for three nights and what I got is over my expectation. We had a room on the 4th floor with a large balcony, very spacious, clean, comfortable bed. We even get free fruit in room everyday. Hotel staffs were really friendly, helpful and well trained, all of the place that we were recommended by receptionist were awesome. Their help make our trip amazing. Thank you for all your support. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: Pick a room with balcony on the high level, you will see how beautiful Hanoi is at night.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan P
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We booked a room by friends' recommendation, we stayed 2 nights in the hotel and booked two days tour to Halong bay with hotel tour advisor, the proce is quite reasonable, they are very helpful. Hotel staff picks me up at the airport, he is really friendly and I appreciate it.
Arriving in the early morning, they offered early check in without any charge, all of staff was outstanding. I cannot rate them any higher! They were so kind and attentive, warmly and welcoming. Large room, nice decor and balcony view, we really enjoy staying here. We check out room with fantastic buffet breakfast, warmly services with MS Hang-hotel bartender, she told us many stories about Hanoi.
While traveling to Halong, we leave our bag at hotel concierge safety and no charge. Back hotel from Halong bay after two days tour, we got the same kindly welcoming services from all staff and got a room for changing and relax half an hour. We order a transport to airport with good price, lower than we expected. Goodbye Hnoi and Luxor
We will be back to Vietnam and would like to stay at Luxor hotel again, highly recommecnd this hotel if you have any chance to visit Vietnam.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Quynhcz
Gold Coast, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for just over a week and were very happy with our stay. The reviews I read before booking the room are mostly true to form, that being that "it is great value". The photos of the room [cityview room] are quite accurate. The room was well fascilitated as shown in the brochure/and online. The staff were very friendly and helpful and willing to assist with any queries. The breakfast buffet had plenty of dishes to choose from plus omelettes made to order[yum]. This hotel is fairly central in 'the old quarter', being a convenient location to visit an array of sites throughout the district. I'll be recommending this hotel to friends that plan on visiting Hanoi. To all those planning to travel to this bustling city it is in your best interest to read reviews and note all the pros and cons, it worked for us and we had a great time, happy travelin.

Room Tip: Our room was a cityview room, this faced west on the fifth floor and had a balcony overlookin the st...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple