“Perfect choice!!!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
89cuongv
“Perfect choice!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed in Westlake homestay for 2 months. That was an enjoyable and memorable stay. The location is precious with super large lake view. Room is designed with black and white, which is my favorite style. Facilities are all new. The host was so friendly, kind and warm. I love to be here. Highly recommend!!!

Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Amy R
“5 star stay in deluxe lake view room!”
Reviewed December 11, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for just over 2 weeks- the only reason I left was because I had a job offer in Thailand otherwise I would have had happily stayed.

The landlord is very friendly, helpful and always there to answer any questions or help with practical situations in a moments notice such as locking yourself or your room!

The room was very clean, modern and comfortable. The best thing about it though is your very own amazing view of the lake- good place to seat drinking coffee from the coffee shop which is on the first floor of the house!

I'd highly recommend this place and the landlord. He also made myself and the other house mates feel welcome by taking us out to dinner and few drinks in Old Quarter which was lovely. The location is great- 5 minute walk to the supermarket and as it's on the quiet side of Tay Ho, it's peaceful walking/ running alongside the lake. But it's only a 5/10 minute drive to nearby cafes and restaurants the other side of Tay Ho.

If you're staying in Hanoi, stay here. You won't be disappointed!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing