Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Very professional, awesome experience

I visited Vietnam in January with my wife and parent-in-laws. It was a great experience to book the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jai K
via mobile
Authentik Travel –“ The Travel Professionals” - Well organised and Efficient

When my wife and I decided to go to Vietnam for a holiday, we did a quick search on the internet... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
8888frankiel

All reviews mr hoang wonderful itinerary no hesitation in recommending private tour ho chi minh day trip halong bay gifts requests hoian agencies vegetarian vietnam tours company boats journey
Reviewed December 8, 2018

I wanted to praise Authentik Travel for they commendable services. From trip planning to services on the our Vietnam holiday, it was meticulously planned. A show of appreciation to Ms Candy Bien for your outstanding service, I really appreciated all your hard work as the trip turned out really really well. It was precisely organised as I expected, and I really can't find any fault to it. The diversity of the 2 weeks trip was greatly welcomed and appreciated by my friends and I. From the beautiful hotels (with banquets for breakfasts) to the challenging hike through the natural beauty of the untouched jungle to the wonderful cruise through the lesser travelled path of Halong Bay. But nothing beats the rock star welcome we received at their office when we arrived to make the final payment. It was fun!
I’m glad I chose Authentik Travel services. There were other agencies when I started my research. One thing that won me over was because you were quicker on your responses and that all my queries/questions were promptly and patiently answered.
If there is a chance in the future, I would use Authentik's service again for a trip to Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos. I would be very happy to have you plan my holiday again. I would recommend Authentik Travel services to anyone thinking of travelling to South east Asia.

Date of experience: November 2018
AuthentikTravel T, Manager at Authentik Vietnam Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Chào Van Le,

We were very happy to welcome you back to your motherland - Vietnam!
Thank you so much for your nice compliments. This will encourage us to perfect our services to serve our clients better and better.

On be half of Authentik Travel team, we would like to thank you for travelling with us and we hope to serve you again for your next holidays.

Authentik Travel team,

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

I booked the Vietnam trip from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh via Authentic Travel. The most amazing tour organized Chu helped my friend and I have the most incredible experience in all of the three parts of the country. Every day, we had something new on the "menu": biking, cruising, walking tours, hiking...
Thank you for all your efforts and constant perfect customer service!

Highly recommended!

Cheers,
Dily

Date of experience: November 2018
AuthentikTravel T, Manager at Authentik Vietnam Travel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

Dear Dily,

Thank you for your compliments. It makes our day!

Authentik Travel thanks you for your choosing our services and we wish to serve your again for your next holidays.

Take care and enjoy your time!

Authentik Travel team!

Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

We have booked our two weeks trip to Vietnam with Authentic Travel Vietnam after we got worm recomendation from our parents that done the same couple of years ago with them.

Ms. Chu has helped us to plan our trip and recommend us on activities and timetable that suits our plans very professionaly.

Everything was organasized pefectly.

The Hotels were fantastic.

The guides were very professional and friendly.

We highly recommend Authentic travel Vietnam (and Chu as point of contact)!

Big thank you again

Eric & Maayan Cohen

1  Thank X5814CYericc
AuthentikTravel T, Manager at Authentik Vietnam Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Dear Eric and Maay Cohen,

On behalf of Authentik Travel, Thank you so much for your choosing our services
Ms Chu Anh is one of our best travel consultant in our team. She and our team are very happy to receive your nice compliment in TripAdvisor.
It encourages us very much and perfect our services.
We hope to welcome you again in your next holiday to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.

Enjoy your time!

All the best,

Authentik Travel team.

Reviewed November 19, 2018

My husband & I have just completed our first time travelling in Vietnam. We had the most amazing experience, our tour was organised by Mr Hoang and his team from Authentik who were very patient with my constant questions and changes. We decided on a private tour as it suited us better then a group tour. Mr Hoang created a great itinerary including all of all the points of interest as well as places we had wanted to visit. We were made to feel very welcome and all our tour guides and drivers were wonderful and very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. We have decided that we will be going back to Vietnam to visit for longer and to see the area we couldn't get this trip. We would highly recommend the Authentik travel and you can quite safely put yourself in their hands as you will be given an excellent experience.
Thank you Mr Hoang and team.

Date of experience: October 2018
AuthentikTravel T, Manager at Authentik Vietnam Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear client theworldtosee,

It is our pleasure to serve you and your husband for your holiday and we appreciate for your choosing holiday in Vietnam among many countries in the world.
Your compliment encourages us to perfect our services in the future.

There are still many amazing places in Vietnam that waiting for you to come back and explore.
We hope to see you soon.

Thank you for your visiting our country.

All the best,

Authentik team,

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This was our first time in Asia, and we love it. During 17 days, we visit several places in Vietnam; began at Hanoi, after Sapa, Halong Bay we had a three day cruise, then we fly to Hoian, where we had stay three days, then we fly to Ho Chi Minh, and at the end we spend three days in the beach at Phu Quoc island. This was an amazin time that we spend in the several places, with so many differences between north and south.
Ony with the professionalism of Authentik Travel, this was possible. Everything happened according with the plan.
I recommend Authentik Travel, as a 5* company.

Date of experience: October 2018
Authentik_Travel, Manager at Authentik Vietnam Travel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Conceicao,

Thank you for your kind compliments. We will try our best to perfect ourselves and bring all the best services to our clients.
Your comments bring the happiness into our working.

All the best to you and your family.

Authentik Travel team.