Movenpick Hotel Hanoi
  • Pool
$43
$40
  • Breakfast included
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$37
Agoda.com
$67
$62
1,515 results
All reviewsquan an ngonold quarterbusiness tripgreat hotelrain showerbreakfast buffetcomfortable hotelwalking distanceshort stayfrench quarterenjoyed my stayrooftop barhoan kiem lakecentral locationphohalong baymangosteen
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel gives you sense that you are back in the 60s, in a good way. I loved everything about it,starting from the uniformed personnel that worked there. Receptionists were very professional, quickly solving whatever I asked them. Door men were always smiling, I haven't seen so friendly people in other hotels.
The hotel itself is near the UN headquarter in Hanoi. Rooms are quite big, very clean. I didn't mind the blinds separating the room from the bathroom, since I was alone in the room, and at least it's a reason more to remember this hotel about, after years time. The bathroom was exceptional, with bath tube and separate shower. The room i equipped with mini bar and other amenities which make your stay easier. The hotel offers many other additional services, including massage which should be booked in advance (I recommend it!).
Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was exceptionally good, with variety of meals to choose from.
Wi-fi was included in the room price. There is a computer room on the first floor of the hotel where you can print (they do not charge for printing a few pages).
I was there in November 2012, stayed for three days in the hotel, on business.
Overall - highly recommended!

Room Tip: I read others complained about the noise, I didn't have that problem at all.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
MoevenpickHotelHanoi, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at The Moevenpick Hotel, Hanoi on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and I sincerely appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements of your stay; particularly the quality of the hotel rooms and facilities as well the friendly and helpful service you received from my colleagues. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery that Moevenpick is known for and I am pleased that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the very near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed February 27, 2014

+ modern looking hotel
+ not a big buffet at breakfast, but the food is very
good. The hot chocolate is some of the best I ever
tasted
+ very modern furnishings

- Bathroom opens to bedroom offering salacious views
- confusing set of light switches making it hard to know
exactly what each does
- hard to figure out how to use the bathtub furnishings

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
MoevenpickHotelHanoi, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at The Moevenpick Hotel, Hanoi on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and I sincerely appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements of your stay; particularly the modern look of our hotel and rooms as well as the quality breakfast.
I would like to acknowledge your comments about the room lighting and bathroom furbishing which I understand.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The Movenpick was a good city hotel and the staff really helpful.The rooms had a blind between the bathroom and bedroom which was different but would have been better with a wall. We stayed here twice over a time of. five days as we left for two days for Halong Bay. It was great to be able to leave our large cases there to save taking them with us.On our return we were given a larger room which was much better and also included an iron.No rooms seemed to have a view.
Breakfast was good although the bacon was a little tough. We asked for a pot of tea as the cups were rather small too save waiting for refills. The evening restaurant food was very good and the staff & service excellent. They even remembered what we liked to drink The menu was a 24 hour one so it had a choice to suit everyone either a full dinner or a snack.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 918teresah

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at The Moevenpick Hotel, Hanoi on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and I sincerely appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements of your stay; particularly the quality of the rooms and the breakfast as well the friendly and helpful service you received from my colleagues. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery that Moevenpick is known for and I am pleased that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.

Sincerely

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I booked this hotel though Expedia, Its a 4 stars, but really felt like 5 stars.

Breakfast is great, people are just amazing

The rooms are clean tidy and really cute.

The location is great, you can walk to all mayor spots places in Hanoi.

Across the street there is an amazing seafood restaurant call SAN Ho, you should totally spend a night there

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
MoevenpickHotelHanoi, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at The Moevenpick Hotel, Hanoi on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and I sincerely appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements of your stay; particularly the convenient location of the hotel within the city of Hanoi, the quality of the breakfast and the rooms.

Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Just 1 night in Hanoi, too short, great hotel, great value for money - was here for holiday but would also been great for business purposes. Restaurant had excellent food (dinner and breakfast) and loved the helpful staff and their friendly assistance.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
DavidVanhove, Executive Assistant Manager at Movenpick Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us at The Moevenpick Hotel, Hanoi on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience and I sincerely appreciate that you have acknowledged so many positive elements of your stay; particularly the food quality for breakfast and dinner and the friendly and helpful service you received from my colleagues. We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery that Moevenpick is known for and I am pleased that we have been successful in achieving this during your stay.