This is my second trip to Hanoi, and again i'm staying at the Movenpick.
I choose this hotel over several others for many reasons.
1) Location. Business location, its right beside my office. No commutes/no taxi rides/ no need for additional travel around Hanoi just to get to the office.
2) Food Location: Around the Movenpick you won't run out of choices of food. From My Way, to Highlands coffee, Broken rice, Quan An Ngon, local street foods galore. You won't run out of choices to eat, the only limitation is how adventurous you are.
3) Location for seeing Hanoi. Movenpick is along Ly Thuong Kiet st. Its about 10 mins walk between each of the main parks/lakes in the area. You're 15 mins walk to Old Quarter, 20 mins walk to French Quarter, a short taxi ride to west lake, 45 mins from the airport.
4) Service: Of all the hotels i've gone to the service in Movenpick is top notch! From the reception, to the bell boys, to the management team (Dave and Phillip) they make you feel at home. You're always getting personalized messages to greet you when you arive, wish you well when you leave, check if everything is going well. They make you feel welcome and at home.
5) Cost: I get the best benefit for my money while staying at Movenpick, from the additional amenities, free wifi as a corporate guest, free welcome fruits (Daily if you wish), my trip is made more efficient my staying at the Movenpick.
6) Service: The team has helped me get taxi rides to all the places I need to go to, a day tour to Halong Bay etc..
7) Comfort: The rooms are wonderful, the bed is comfortable with great pillows, never had a poor nights sleep. Cable, the hot shower, the room service and guest services are second to none.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will be back, whether for work or pleasure. Movenpick will be my first choice while staying in Hanoi.
If you're looking for a hotel with a central location in Hanoi, excellent service, great food, a comfortable bed and a jump of point to explore the rest of the city, you can't go wrong with Movenpick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Movenpick Hotel Hanoi is conveniently located in the heart of Hanoi's central business district, a 40 minute drive from Noi Bai international airport and only 5 minutes from the city centre and its Old Quarter. This makes our hotel ideal for business and leisure travelers. With 154 well-appointed rooms and suites our hotel is the perfect base for a visit to Vietnam. Guests can relax and enjoy some fine dining in our restaurant or stay fit using our modern exercised equipment, massage and sauna facilities in the Kinetic Gym and Wellness Studio. Our well-equipped multi-purpose meeting rooms suitable for accommodating up to 110 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Hanoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hanoi Moevenpick Hotel