“Good location for travel in hanoi”
Review of Luxury Hotel

Luxury Hotel
Ranked #79 of 580 Hotels in Hanoi
Mississauga, Canada
“Good location for travel in hanoi”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I was in hanoi few months ago, i stayed this hotel cuz my friend introduce for me.When i arrived from airport and seen this hotel im very suprise cus staff very friendly and helpfull.I stayed this hotel a week.This hotel have good wifi, the room was cleaned and i paid 20$/night.Thanks and i will come back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Kevin T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I tried many different hotel in Hanoi and this is the best hotel. The room is huge and very clean. The location is very convenience, you can walk to down town about 5 minutes. I and my girls friend stayed here for 7 nights. We love Hanoi and Luxury Hotel. I will stay here when ever come back Hanoi.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank HoangLinh
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This little hotel was a recommendation from a friend before my business trip to Hanoi Vietnam. To be honest, was in a bit of doubt and worried when taxi (arranged by hotel) drop me off. But all that gone the minute I walked inside. Everything is so clean and tidy. And the staff, they are so friendly. They treated me like I was their long lost friend which to me is really nice. Before I got here, I prepared myself not to expect too much from a room in this kind of small hotel. But the room on 5th floor they gave me, was a lot better, nicer and cleaner than many 4 - 5 star rooms I've been in. Didn't take any of the tour they offered as didn't have much free time due to work. But also didn't need to spend any money on taxi or even public transports when out shopping or exploring Hanoi Old Quarter as the hotel is so central. When you walk out of the door, everything is only minutes away. It took me exact 7 minutes walk to get to Ho Goum lake.
So glad I took my friend's recommendation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank David N
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We can't really rave enough about this lovely hotel!!! Perfect location, so easy to get around, tons of things to do and to see. Great restaurants, great street food vendors are closed by. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff was nice, helpful and fluent in English. A nice quiet hotel in the middle of a growing city. Totally reccomended!!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank DannyTr
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 1, 2012

my family and i stayed in this hotel at the end of July 2012. It was one of the highlights of our trips and suck good value for money. The location is extremely convenient with shop of all varieties within easy reach of the hotel. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, professional, and exceptional, everyone speaks very good English so we had no issues communicating and they helped us to communicate to the taxi drives if needed to take us where ever we wanted to go. This hotel has everything you could ask for. Cannot say enough about them. We'll definitely to return and stay in this wonderful hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Alex A
Reviewed October 29, 2012

After a nearly 2 years of saving, I finally could go on a trip of my dream-Hanoi, Vietnam. So I started to plan my trip and asked my friends who had been there before for a hotel/motel to stay, and very glad I did! Nice room, friendly staff. It was a real treat to settle for a room at this very nice condition and this price . If you are traveling and have to stay in one city for more a little while, the hotel bill could add up to a lot of headaches. But not at this hotel. The price was just so right for what they have to offer. And all you would need nowadays is wifi for your mobile devices, then you've got it. Free high speed wifi here and cable tv which helps a lot in term of keeping in touch with friends and families back home while you are away. The bathroom was clean and the bed was comfortable. I was able to walk around pretty much anywhere in downtown Hanoi also saved a lot of cash spending on cab rides. There was food everywhere here in Hanoi, and it wasn't expensive at all. You can also ask the staff for best place to eat, drink, sport bar, and even shopping too.
It was my best 3 weeks vacation. I'm planning to go back in 2 years and I will stay here again. Hopefully I will see the same staff and familiar faces. Many thanks to my friend (Brian) who recommended this hotel to me and all my new friends that I made during the time I stayed at Luxury Hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Maximilliion
Miami, Florida
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel is great. I stayed here for a week and compared to other hotels in the area I liked this hotel the most. The rooms are spacious and very clean and the staff was very friendly during my stay.

The next time I am in Hanoi I will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family