“So delicious”

Ranked #159 of 2,418 Restaurants in Hanoi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had lunch here twice during my trip. Look for the blue awning and the crowd of ppl. Just plop yourself down on a plastic stool and they'll bring you a big plate of fresh greens and herbs, rice noodles, fresh spring rolls, and a bowl of grilled pork in a bowl with nuoc nam (fish sauce mixture). The steady stream of ppl guarantees the freshness of the food. Definitely recommend it!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Plus: Nice Food, fresh and delicious. I order the pork soup (well that's the only menu I guess - Bun Cha) and the spring roll.. nice nice nice
Minus: calculate well because it's a bit higher price than the pho. The stool is sooo tiny, watch your balance (stools like that are the standard seat in all over hanoi street food)

Reviewed September 22, 2012

i came here everyday for my breakfast, sometimes was my lunch. the price from 4usd. some local try "Tra da" as a local drink, they all cheap and easy to get it

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My brothers and I had our last Hanoi meal in Bun Cha last August 2012. It looks a bit inconspicuous from the street and could've missed it if not for the big lunch crowd. We were surprised to see it has 4 floors! It may seem to not have the best sanitary standards but the food was really good. Bun Cha is a dish of grilled meat and spring rolls which are matched with fresh veggies and rice noodles. The place only has one dish which I cannot rave enough about! The only bad thing about this is that I crave for this and cannot find anything close to it back home.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

When we sit down, the staff just gave us 2 portion of rice noodle, pork, spring rolls, soup, a lots of vege. We don;'t knwo how to start, lucky got 1 local who can speak english explain to us. The whole meal is very nice and we are very full after that. Felt very satisfy, must try while in Hanoi.