Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,445 results
All reviews old quarter foot massage halong bay welcome drink sister hotel amazing staff recommend this hotel balcony room amazing hotel breakfast was delicious rooms are clean star service the hotel staff exceptional service a wonderful stay home away from home train station
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is located in the heart of the old part of the city. It is crazy busy outside on the streets but the hotel is tranquil and quiet for sleeping. The staff are excellent, welcoming and helpful in every respect. We had some minor problems with the air conditioning and the hot water and they attended to them immediately. They obviously were happy to work together and it made us feel happy just to be around them. We are seasoned travellers and this is the BEST breakfast we've ever had in a hotel or b&b. We recommend this place highly.

Room tip: We had a room on the fourth floor and it was very quiet.... I am sure there are others that are bigger but ours was really nice.
Date of stay: January 2020
TrendyHotel, General Manager at Hanoi Trendy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear florenceroberge,

Thank you very much for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. It was definitely a great pleasure to have you staying with us and I am very happy to see you had a good time at our property. I also would like to thank you for your kind support and do hope to welcome you back in very near future. In the meantime, I wish you all the best.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was referred to this hotel from my brother who remembered his great experience 4 years ago. I took his recommendation and thought I would see how I liked it for a night. I ended up staying 6 nights total with one on a tour that Nga at the hotel set up for me which was an overnight stay. I couldn’t wait to come home for my last night to stay with my Hanoi family. This is how they made me feel from start to finish a perfect experience and I mean perfect. There was not one thing missed. Such great attention to detail. I can not recommend this hotel enough and the kind and thoughtful people that work there. Every single one of them from the doorman, housekeeping, front desk staff and management was attentive and always anxious to be of service.

I got lost one night walking the streets of Old-town and they sent someone from the hotel staff to pick me up. Just to give one example of the hotels hospitality when I left there after staying 5 nights to see Ha Long Bay and returned for my last night there was a WELCOME HOME spelled out in bamboo on my comfy bed. I felt so safe and so watched out for there. They also gave me great recommendations of what to do and where to eat and how to get there.

The breakfast was excellent and they made me all kinds of things to order from soup to omelets and French toast and so much more. The room was so quiet I was surprised being that the hotel has an ideal location in the heart of the city. I loved how centrally locates it was I walked everywhere. My bed was perfect and I loved the sheets and pillows. I felt like I was in a home the room was so warm and inviting. Hot water, air conditioning, WiFi all excellent.

Most of all the staff put this hotel for me off the charts. I have been traveling for 90 days this past year thought it Indochina and this was my favorite place number 1 of all of my stays. Special thanks to Nga who helped me have such a wonderful stay here. Nga is delightful with a charming personality. I can’t say enough good things about my experience in dealing with her. I can’t say enough great things about the hotel and all of the staff. I will come back here later this year to be with my Hanoi Hotel Trendy family once again. Nga is in the third picture below.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear 648kirkf,

Thank you so much for taking time to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay at Hanoi Trendy Hotel & Spa.
We know that you did have many choices for the hotel to stay during the time in Hanoi and the fact that you chose us was a great honor for our whole team. We are more than happy to see the very kind compliments from you about the service here. It is also a great encouragement for us to know that our effort was recognized by you, as you said in the review-we clearly love to work here and have been working passionately with the motto "The best for our guests". It is so rewarding to learn that you are another satisfied guest at our hotel and that we were able to meet your expectations during the stay.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We loved our stay at Trendy hotel. The hotel is perfectly placed in the centre of the old quarter close to many sights with walking distance. The staff are fantastic, always pleased to take care of you and can’t do enough to help. The rooms are small but neat. Breakfast is varied and evening meals are good value.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear marlenedavis11,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you very much enjoyed the stay and especially the service so much to your liking. My team of dedicated associates strives to provide the best possible service and we are so pleased to receive such kind feedback. On behalf of the team, thank you very much for staying at Hanoi Trendy Hotel and Spa and I look forward to welcoming you back for another flawless experience.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

One of the best hospitality I have ever received. This hotel itself is quite small and narrow however the room is clean, well compact and convenient. But thing makes it outstanding is the staff. They are genuinely lovely, attentive and extremely helpful. Highly recommend to everyone.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ktftnee,

I would like to thank you very much for staying at Hanoi Trendy Hotel and Spa and also for recommending us to other fellow travelers. I am very happy to know that you had a wonderful time at our place and you enjoyed our location and the services provided by the staff. Once again, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you back to our hotel in very near future.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

The rooms are good, all you need, clean room, shower, air con, all the usual things. However, the service was next level excellent.
Due to our very early check in we missed our ‘welcome’ drinks so we got this another day. Despite staying there only two nights, they were more than happy for us to leave our bags there for 2 more nights while we went on a trip. They let us hang out in the lobby, with drinks and snacks, and they even gave us a present on the way out!
We were catching a train in the evening and they let us stay at the hotel till we needed to get the train, they booked us a taxi to the station, and sent one of the doormen with us, to make sure we went to the right entrance and pointed out our platform!
Everyone was brilliant and so friendly and lovely!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jDallas1991
TrendyHotel, General Manager at Hanoi Trendy Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Dear jDallas1991,

Thank you so much for choosing Hanoi Trendy Hotel & Spa for your recent visit to Hanoi and many thanks for posting such a wonderful review of your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed such a lovely time with us, and that we exceeded your expectations in all areas of your stay. Our team works very hard to deliver exceptional service for our guests, and it is always very heart-warming to be recognized for all of our efforts. Our entire team thanks you for your very kind words and we look forward to welcoming back to Hanoi very soon.

Best regards,