Review Highlights
Extremely efficient Transfers between destinations!

We were picked up from our Hotel in Hoi An and driven to Hue, with a friendly driver, who showed us... read more

Reviewed March 30, 2020
X5317REsuzanneh
Sunshine Coast, Australia
A great way to try authentic Vietnamese food!

We loved this tour - Our guide Mai was just fantastic. She took us into tiny local restaurants... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2020
nickm252
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $130.00
from $42.00
from $34.88
from $31.80
1,647 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2017

We are just home from our tour to Vietnam. As a group of three ladies we started in Hanoi and finished nearly three weeks later in Saigon. Our trip would have been half the experience without some very special people. Firstly, our tour consultant Ngoc, who organised our tour and willingly accommodated all our changes in the planning period and then found the time to meet us and follow our progress on our tour, including making new plans for us as flooding provided a few challenges!
Then our three wonderful guides - Phuong in Hanoi, Sau in Hue and Hoi An and Tin in Saigon and the Mekong area. Their knowledge and recall of facts was amazing and their care and personal touch was over and above any of our expectations.
Our drivers were also amazing - how they got us around the delightful madness of Vietnam's roads without incident is impressive!
All in all - a wonderful holiday thanks to Buffalo Tours.

Date of experience: November 2017
Anh H, Client Experience Officer at Buffalo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Nicky B,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share this nice review about your recent experience with the Buffalo Tours team! It's truly awesome to learn that you all round satisfied with our services and our team, from guides to drivers and consultant Ngoc. Seems nothing was too much trouble and you found your time in Vietnam so rewarding. Please know I have shared your words to the rest of the team who was a part of your memorable trip.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Anh

Reviewed November 18, 2017

It was an excellent job done by the driver and the tour guide Vuttha , - the way of speaking English is so clear and understandable they know their jobs well and presenting with a huge knowledge of topic's . I'm happy with my tour guide Vuttha Dam,
because he show me a rear opportunity to see the livelihood of local people who have hardship of life.
I'm very satisfy with this service and will definitely come back to this company in the future !!

Date of experience: November 2017
PhenBT, Client Experience Officer at Buffalo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Eva P,

Thanks very much for sharing your wonderful travel experience you had with Buffalo Tours in Cambodia and mentioned about your excellent tour guide, Mr Vuttha and the driver. We do love the fact that you had a lot of nice praises for him and we will make sure to share with him.

Once again, thank you for travelling with us. I would love to have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our regular guest. We wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I have just returned with my sons from a trip to Vietnam on a customized tour arranged by Buffalo Tours and their wonderful travel agent, Vu Thu Hang. Although I have traveled extensively in my retirement years, I would have to say that this was the trip of a lifetime! Our group, my four sons and my son-in-law, traveled to both Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon) and surrounding provinces and Hanoi and surrounding provinces. Ms Hang was able to customize a tour for our family that included areas where I fought as a U.S. soldier 50 years ago and other areas of interest and beauty. To say that this customized tour was spectacular is an understatement! Three different guides helped to understand the unique cultures of the various provinces we visited. Our accommodations were all very comfortable and we were met by our guide and driver each day who would immerse us in the local culture where we were able to enjoy the special sights of the particular region we were visiting. Not only did we visit my former military area of operations, but we also ate in local restaurants, hiked, bicycled the countryside, spent the night on a boat and swam in beautiful Halong Bay, and had free time for shopping and spending time on our own. I highly recommend Buffalo Tours and, in particular, travel agent Vu Thu Hang, if you plan to visit any Asian country. In sum, we had the tour of a lifetime at an extremely reasonable price. My wife and I are already thinking about a trip to Japan to be arranged by Buffalo Tours and Ms. Hang!
Larry Brede

Dear Larry,

Thank you so much for taking time to review us so nicely on Trip Advisor. We cannot express enough how happy we are when knowing this is the trip of your lifetime, and I'm sure a lof of jarring but memorable feelings came back when you visited the areas, which used to be the battle fields. Everything ran smoothly and your all round satisfaction with our services as well as our staff support, particularly guides, drivers and travel agent Hang really made us thrilled. Please know that I have shared your amazing feedback to the rest of the team, who made your trip possible.

We look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Anh

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Had a great day with Vuttha Dam (the guide). Visited three different temple locations with informative and interesting commentary throughout. Would highly recommend.

We travelled as couples. Very nice local food for lunch and air conditioned van.

Dear Mathew R,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful travel experience you had with Buffalo Tours with others here on TripAdvisor.

The team here at Buffalo Tours is thrilled to read such nice comment from you and wonderful to read that enjoyed your trip to Siem Reap with your tour particular guide Mr Vuttha Dam and your driver. The fact you mentioned above means a lot to the company this is what we want to offer to our clients with a life memories back home; in the meantime, we are proud to be one of the coziest service provider during your holiday. We will make sure to share your kind words to Vuttha Dam, the driver as well as the rest of the team as they will be very pleased to learn that all their efforts that had contributed to you were fully satisfied.

Thank you again for sharing your experiences with us and we look forward to welcoming you on another Buffalo Tours to Asia in the future!

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

We had 3 days touring the Temples with our tour guide Roksta and his driver Sal. Roksta was an extremely knowledgeable and informative tour guide giving us infinite detail about the history of Ankor Wat. He was very clear and easy to listen to. Sal the driver was always ready to pick us up between temples. We highly recommend them to fellow travellers who want the complete history of Ankor Wat.

Anne and Bill Churchman
Perth
Western Australia.

Dear Anne C,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful travel experience you had with Buffalo Tours with others here on TripAdvisor. The team here at Buffalo Tours is thrilled to read such nice comment from you and wonderful to read that you were really enjoyed my trip to Siem Reap with your tour guide Mr Roksta and driver, Mr Sal; we will make sure to share your kind words to them as well as the rest of the team as they will be very pleased to learn that all their efforts that had contributed to you were fully satisfied.