Hanoi Ciao Hotel
$54
$311
$243
  • Pool
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$37
$67
$62
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We stayed at this hotel on two occasions during our trip to Hanoi. We found the hotel to be well located within easy walking distance to Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter. The staff were very freindly and no request was a problem. They assisted us in our forward bookings to Hue and organised a private tour of Hanoi with a driver and guide who were both very competant at their respective jobs. They also re-confirmed our tours to Sapa and Halong Bay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Keepontravelling_55
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Everything about the Splended Star was exceptional. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the rooms were well laid out. Comfy beds, clean, all basic amenities. The staff were very friendly and went out of the way to ensure a comfortable stay. We had the hotel staff book our tour itinerary to Halong Bay and Sapa and we were not disapointed. They gave us a great deal and every thing about our tours was exceptional. The location was in the heart of the Old Quarter with plenty of restaurants, shops, internet cafes close by. The staff went out of their way on several occassions for us. We arrived from Sapa at 4:30am, they opened the hotel, offered us coffee and cleaned a room for us so we could shower and have a nap. They escorted us to the train station on several occassions, always offered us complimentary coffee and tea and always had smiles on their faces. The hotel is great value for money. Out of curiousity we had a look at a room in Hanoi's most expensive 5 star hotel, $450 a night. The rooms at Splendid Star are nearly as good and for a fraction of the price. I would definitly stay with them again if back in Hanoi.

14  Thank MegFu
Reviewed October 26, 2010

William and the staff made us very welcome and they were very helpful. William also helped us with a tour to Halong Bay, and the tour was absolutely amazing. Martin, one of the staff from Splendid II gave us some great advice on where to shop, and helped us by recommending great places to eat (restaurants and street food). Great location, nice and quiet but in the middle of everything. Also loved that we had a computer in our room, as we had not brought our laptops travelling with us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends

13  Thank Reetrah
Reviewed October 19, 2010

they were very helpful and flexible in many ways. they even picked us up and took us to the airport. they arranged our Sapa trip- I would recommend the 3 star hotel as the food was great and the room very nice. They also allowed us to sleep and shower at their hotel after our early morning arrival from Sapa and before our mid morning departure from the airport. Its really a nice little hotel. Great location too- next to the cathedral. Oh - and the spa next door is great- the massage was nice, but I would skip the mud treatment.

12  Thank sujusue
Reviewed October 17, 2010

First day I arrived in morning, my room not available yet. Staff gave me fruit and drinks and offered me another room to freshen up in if I wanted. Hotel is very nice location in the Old Quarter, near the Cathedral. Rooms werenice, TV and free internet was great, computers provided in rooms.Manger Trang was great at arranging side trips, a great trip 2 days to Halong Bay, a phographers dream..a must see. Also on morning of departure I realised my name was mis spelled on air ticket. Trung sent a staff member to Vietnam Airlines and reissued my ticket, a disaster avoided. I wanted to give a tip but they refused...Genuine Service...David the owner was also very helpful in my booking and care. Will go back again soon.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo