“Service trip”

Hanoi Old Centre Hotel
Ranked #10 of 628 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I went with my school for a service trip, when we stayed at this hotel, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food they provided for breakfast was delicious. I hope to return there again with friends and family as it is in an extremely convenient location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
HanoiOldCentreHotel, Manager at Hanoi Old Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Cam,
We deeply thank you so much for your lovely comment posted on Tripadvisor.com about your recent stay. We are so equally delighted to know how much you enjoyed the hotel’s service which is good and professional, the rooms are clean, delicious breakfast the location is great and we are particularly pleased to read you found the team friendly and helpful. We hope it is not too long before we have the chance of welcoming you back our hotel soon.
Have a great continuous trips!
Your sincerely
HANOI OLD CENTRE
“A home away from home”

There are newer reviews for Hanoi Old Centre Hotel

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great Location to Old town, night market and the Hoan Kiem Lake. You can easily to get a lot of local food a rounding.
All the staff are very friendly and provide very good service for the local tour recommendation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Kow E,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and praise here on TripAdvisor.com. You are so kind. We appreciate your review and great comments about our hotel, sevices, staff, foods and how well you were treated while here as our guests. It was our pleasure to have you all stay with us and we hope to see you again! Thank you for your business.
Best regards,
HANOI OLD CENTRE
“A home away from home”

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I arrived early morning in Hanoi, tired from a grueling overnight trip on the bus, and to be greeted with big smiles and friendly conversation was greatly welcomed. And they even gave me breakfast, which was delicious and had decent variety, despite not staying the night before! Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable, with all the basics you need especially good wi-fi. Location is great, being close to Hoan Kiem Lake & the weekend night market, and not to mention the numerous shops, restaurants, bars and cheap eats that litter the streets nearby. Map with directions and local sights are available at the front desk. Tour information and bookings are also available, and I was grateful for recommendations to a wonderful trip to Halong Bay. Upon my return from the bay, to my surprise I was put up in a room with a balcony! Great for chilling and taking in the sights and sounds of Hanoi streets, but the hotel I felt was on a calmer street so noise wasn't really a problem. I did not want to leave the comforts and the delightful hospitality I was receiving. But alas, they were fully booked and could not accommodate me for an extended night. However, they did recommend me to a sister hotel (Hanoi 3B hotel) nearby at the same great price and the stay was equally as delightful. They even threw in a motorcycle shuttle between the hotels. I had an enjoyable and unforgettable stay and if I was lucky to have a return visit to Hanoi, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Eitastag
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The first place that my family and I visited when we reached Vietnam is Hanoi Old Centre Hotel. It is a small hotel but it made me fill great impression: clean and comfortable room, delicious breakfast and friendly and helpful staffs.The most important thing is elevator. We need it because my older sister has problem in her knee 's joint. Besides, the hotel is located in the centre of Old Quarter which is surrounded by shopping places, night market, the lake, and not far from the railway station. If possible, my next visit to Vietnam, I won' t miss to choose Hanoi Old Centre as my accommodation.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2014

A home away from home, the slogan of Hanoi Old Centre Hotel is really suitable. We have never felt so much like home at any hotel as we did here. The staff does everything to create this feeling. They are unsurpassed warm and helpful. The location is the best you can get. A small street, a bit calmer then the others but just a minute away from the centre of events. Of course there are sounds from the streets and if you are sensitive earplugs may be a good idea. Rooms are a bit small, no space for suitcases. But still I would not hesitate to stay there again, the freindliness is unbeatable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GunP
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I never had such a friendly staff before. They take care a lot, help you organizing your trip, and open for small talk.
The location is great, close to the night market and very close to the lake, which is a very nice place to stay in the evening and meet local people.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good, especially the banana pancake.
I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ole1990
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Found lake view rooms very spacious,clean and well kept. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to markets. Found streets around very conjested and grubby,. If you can deal with that it is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family