2,036 results
All reviews halong bay royal suite old quarter parting gift vietnamese coffee recommend this hotel our honeymoon the general manager impeccable service welcome drink the hotel staff excellent hotel rose petals fantastic stay amazing staff visiting hanoi star service
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I’d give the hotel a 5 for the centre of Hanoi old quarter (and the price) , but a 4.5 if located elsewhere. Hanoi old quarter is tightly packed, and the hotels are all quite small. But it’s great, and the staff SUPER friendly. Justin and the two lovely ladies in the blue dresses (can’t remembder their names) were always on hand to help. It feels like you’re in the 1950s with the classic style of the hotel, but with great modern service. It feels like a family. They give great advice on the area and boom anything you need. The room was big and comfy, and very good internet.

For me it was the perfect location hence the 5.

The included breakfast was also good.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

In the heart of the city, this is a great hotel. I won’t says it’s 4-star since its small (50+ rooms) and may not meet the specifications, but it’s better than many 3-star properties I’ve seen.

Reason: the people. I specifically remember Jenny, Stella and Lucy. They would listen to the question and give very precise answers. Or get on the job.

Here are two illustrations:
1. We had a major mixup with our driver who hadn’t been given instructions by our tour organizer to take us to Halong Bay. They came onto the street to engage with the driver, went back in and got on the phone with the tour organizer, told us it was too late, and tried to get us into the theater instead. This was the front desk!

2. One of us had a birthday. Here’s how they did the bed. And brought us wine and cake (complimentary) and sang a birthday song!! Which 5-star does that?
We couldn’t thank (and tip) them enough. When we left, they clustered around our taxi as if relatives were departing. Emotional! Damn, that is a first.

I learned that they got hammered on TripAdvisor due to construction noise. Well, that’s past now and you get a thoroughly upgraded hotel where the rooms are great, the air conditioner hums and chills, the bathrooms are new, the towels are new, and the service intense.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed hear 3 nights and 4 days. They welcome us like a family members and through the stay they treated well with very good guidance and comforts.
Rooms are specious and clean with nice ambience. It's in the heart of the city. Very near to Sunday nai market.
All staff were very good and service motive. They exchanged my currency for good value.
Overall pleasent experience. I like to visit again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

This was our first stop in our trip to Vietnam. Lovely clean and comfortable room. Stayed two nights.

Our itenerary took us away from Hanoi for a few nights. The staff were more than happy to look after our big luggage until we returned for the second night. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend this place.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights in this hotel, the service was excellent and the room clean and comfortable. We were upgraded for free to highest floor room and with view on Main Street! The breakfast was fresh and various, you can order fresh omelets and burgers, all products were naturals. The staff was really kind, helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay, I recommend this hotel well situated in old quarter!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple