$69
$55
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$245
$231
  • Pool
Hanoi La Selva Hotel(Hanoi)
$58
$44
$60
$47
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

$121
$78
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$90
$77
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

1,837 results
All reviewsroyal suitehalong bayold quarterparting giftvietnamese coffeeimpeccable servicerecommend this hotelthe general managerour honeymoonwelcome drinkrose petalsexcellent hotelamazing staffvisiting hanoiexcellent staystar servicethree nights
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

This hotel location is good and close to many places of interest, and the decorations are also nice. The most important is hotel staff are super friendly and nice! They helped to suggest good places to go and try best to help.

Besides that, restaurant is also worthy to try. A small hotel but 5 stars service~

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I'm still blown away with the impeccable service I received from O'Gallery Premier Hotel and Spa - I was part of a tour group that ended in Hanoi and I was transferring from one hotel to OGH one of the staff came and collected me and my bags. On arriving to the hotel I was warmly greeted by the Hotel Manager who welcomed me to the hotel I enjoyed an arrival drink and cold towel. My room was very comfortable especially the bed everything was cleaned and in immaculate condition. I only stayed one night and I had a 7:30am flight the next morning so I left the hotel before breakfast started and to my surprise on check out I was provided a gift along with a take away breakfast meal which was so thoughtful the staff even walked me out of the hotel to my cab as it was 4:30am - My only wish is that I could have stayed here longer great location, best customer service there is no faulting this beautiful hotel is was a pleasure to stay here and I will again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I could not recommend this hotel more. GREAT staff. They helped me plan a number of trips to other parts of Vietnam. They went out of their way for me a number of times. Breakfast is top notch (try the pho!). Location is ideal - close to everything. Highly recommend -- a do not miss in Hanoi!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

This was our first stop when we first arrived in Vietnam. The welcome we received was more than amazing. We had only booked one night but ended up staying 3. All the staff were really helpful and couldn't do enough to please us but special mention to Monica who really is an exceptional member of staff and an asset to the O'Gallery. They helped us book up a couple tours and didn't charge the world. Rooms were clean and very smart. Breakfast was outstanding. Very pleasing stay and we will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017

The service in this hotel is exceptional! The staff cannot do enough for you...they looked after us from the moment we arrived and right up to the time we left, even though we had checked out that morning.
We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel restaurant and the food was some of the best we tasted in Hanoi on a par with the two best restaurants in the city!
The building is a typical "tunnel house" which means that there is a lack of natural light, however, a huge effort has been made in the design to mitigate this unavoidable fact with excellent use of light wells decorated with plants and lanterns.
We loved this hotel!!

Room Tip: outstanding service
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family