“disapointed by the staff”
Review of Hanoi Queen Plaza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hanoi Queen Plaza
Ranked #525 of 600 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed June 25, 2008

I booked and payed for 6 nights in this hotel - in between I went to Halong Bay for 2 nights. While I was gone, the manager removed all my stuff from the room and rented it out to other guests. I came back earlier than planned and caught her red-handed. I found all my clothes in a plastic bag behind the front desk. The manager even lied to me and said the room was being re-furnished / I found other people staying in it. Other than that, it's a clean hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
2  Thank hobeila
Reviewed June 6, 2008

I think the previous review may have the wrong address, the Hanoi Queen Plaza 2 is located at 17 Hang Can, there is more than one Hanoi Queen... and the one at 17 Hang Can is horrible.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank inca431
Reviewed May 12, 2008

We booked Hanoi Queen Plaza Hotel through Hotelclub.com and we was not disappointed with our decision. The staff is very freindly and helpful. They pay attention to details and are always smiling. The hotel is clean nicely decorated. The breakfast was delicious with delicous fresh bread and fresh squeezed juice. There are many restaurants within walking distance, and also with the central location, the markets are only a few minutes away for walk. There are computers with free internet to use whenever you want. The stairs are steep, so request a lower floor if that is a problem. We had three kids in our group and everyone was really nice to the kids and I felt more like were where staying with friends then in a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family