Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Tour in Hanoi with Trung

I had an amazing experience in Hanoi. I booked the same day a local guide who showed me the main... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jorgir3
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Hanoi city tour /trang an and halong bay tour

We visited hanoi last 23-27 September.we had awesome time there.especially we should thank to our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
esharn
Galle, Sri Lanka
via mobile

All reviews egg coffee nga nguyen great tour walking tour old quarter hoa lo prison local insight food tour vietnamese culture half day tour professional tour guide maison centrale lovely girl hoan kiem lake university students student guides joseph's cathedral
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Guide arrives promptly and we set off.
After about 15 minutes we started trying some food. Once we sat down and started talking it became abundantly clear that she was not able to speak the appropriate amount of English needed to do a food tour.
We persevered - she started showing us some of the sights - but we were hungry as this was a food tour... when we said we had already seen the sights and fancied trying some different street food- she asked us - well where do you want to go?...
She then took us to the closest street vendor from when we stopped and she bought us chips and some squid. To be fair the squid was nice.. but chips?
Would not recommend the food tour.
She was obviously learning English and in the early stages. She was perfectly nice - but no food and unable to tell us anything.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Our guides went to our hotel on time and introduce themselves nicely to everyone. They were very informative, energetic and funny at the same time. They also accompanied us to the best tourist spots, noodle soup, ice cream and egg coffee in Hanoi! Highly recommended! Thank you, Thuy and Yen!

-Jonathan Aman

4  Thank jonathanaman
Ad_LocalTours, Manager at Hanoi Free Local Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

As a member of Hanoi Free Local Tours I would love to express my sincere thanks to you for giving us an exellent review.
We will do our best to bring better free local tours to both foreigners and vietnamese wanting to learn more about the culture, customs of Vietnam.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I went today on a tour with Anna to the Hoa Lo prison and to the Vietnamese Women's Museum. Before starting our trip, she told me about the main touristic sites and let me decide which ones I prefered to visit.
She was extremely nice and her English skills were excellent. It was very easy for me to understand everything. I had a really good time and learnt a lot about Vietnamese culture. I highly recommend it!

5  Thank Paula P

Reviewed August 26, 2017

I had a one day local tour with a University student. She was very informative and gave lot of information about the places. I hired a taxi and visited all the local tourist places with my guide Ms.Dao. She spoke good english.

1  Thank Rajan R

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Took a tour with Hoang and Minh and highly recommend the experience!! Very friendly students willing to show you both the touristy and non-touristy sides of Hanoi. Very glad we did it!