“Minh and Hanan the two students guided as amazingly-big recommendation for free tour in Hanoi”

Hanoi Free Local Tours
Ranked #66 of 232 Food & Drink in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hanoi Free Local Tours (HFLT), a non-profit organization, is established to bring tourists and locals together. Therefore, Tourists can truly explore our culture, custom, history and local people have the opportunity of reaching their full potential . Tourists coming to Vietnam will have the chance to talk, make friends with locals so you could have a deep understanding of our country.
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Minh and Hanan-the two students who took us to a tour in Hanoi made a difference about what we think about Vietnam in generally.
We fill that the days we spent in Hanoi before ,were a waist of time.

they took us to real special hidden places and some local special food and quarters.
we find them very amusing , very interesting , educating, very polite, very nice and very communicated.
We had the best time, truly! We recommend with all our hurts having free tour with students in Hanoi.

For the free tour (of course we tiped them nicely as they certainly deserve it).

1  Thank Orit K
Ad_LocalTours, Manager at Hanoi Free Local Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

As a member of Hanoi Free Local Tours I would love to express my sincere thanks to you for giving us an exellent review.
We will do our best to bring better free local tours to both foreigners and vietnamese wanting to learn more about the culture, customs of Vietnam.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"sword lake"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful tour with Hanoi's free tour service. Yes, it's actually free. Our awesome guide Gha (Jenny) and the guide in training Linh (both local college students) were amazing. They picked us up at the hotel and guided us through the old quarters. They were informative and really friendly. At the end, they took us to a coffee place to have some egg coffee and gave us suggestions for local food places. I definitely recommend taking this tour.

1  Thank write2mimi

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Sunny took us on a wonderful customised tour for the whole of an afternoon. She really looked after us, took us to lots of interesting places and even showed us how to use Vietnamese Uber! She could also speak English very well so there were no communication issues. These tours are really great - there is no catch and I would recommend them to anyone. :)

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

We booked a tour and we received the confirmation email , I called the guide several times and sent emails and no one show up!! We are very disappointed.

4  Thank Rocio R
See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

My guide was Hein she was so so nice and waited for me for an extra 30 minutes when I was stuck in traffic on her own time I was very appreciative! The tour was fantastic she had so much knowledge and love for her city which made it all the more exciting and interesting. The tour was only supposed to be 3hrs but Hein was so generous that she showed me around for a whole day! It was so nice to spend time with a local and truly embrace the city. Best tour I have ever had!! Thank you!!

2  Thank Monika Z