Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $5.13
from $5.13
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews egg coffee old quarter walking tour university students long bien bridge street food tour excellent tour ho chi minh mausoleum french quarter spoke very good english west lake private tour culture guide knowledge jenny dao
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience city tour with nga(jenny) i enjoyed so much, she showed me a lot of interestinc place such as st joseph,and hoa lo prison. Its very good and educating, she knows a lot about the history and can explain really well.. Thanks to her we can understans everything, she can speak english very well and very friendly. Then se took us to egg coffe and coconut coffe both are the best i really love it. She took us into a famous dish like bunca in hanoi and she helped a lot.
Touring with her is a best thing you could do in hanoi besides you can learn a thing about hanoi you can get a best friend like nga

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Yong Y
Ad_LocalTours, Người quản lý at Hanoi Free Local Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Thank you for spending time with us in Hanoi, we hope that we could provide international travellers with many tours including free food tours, free motorbike, walking tours and tours of out Hanoi.
With the idea of bring tourists and locals together, helping foreigners out with deep understanding about Vietnam we will continue perfect our services.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I took a free local tour with this student run group to learn more about the history of the city and the cultural heritage of Vietnamese people.

I spent around 7 hours with Chi who arrived early to pick me up from where I was staying. I immediately felt welcomed and enlivened by her high energy, enthusiasm, and openness. I was impressed by her knowledge of the prominent landmarks such as the Temple of Literature, Sword Lake, Hoa Lo Prison, and more. Thanks to her expertise, I was able to ask her questions to inform my decisions on the sites I wanted to visit for the tour. Her vocabulary in English is extensive so she was able to provide accurate descriptions of different historic or cultural aspects of each sit and answered complex questions.

The tour can be highly customized since the agenda is controlled by both you and the guide, and whoever else may be on the tour with you. I highly recommend this tour and would like to thank Chi very much for providing me such a wonderful experience in Hanoi.

3  Thank Chara B

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

me and my wife had a local half day tour of hanoi with thanh who was really very knowledgeable and gave us a good insight of Hanoi.we had a wonderful local cuisine with thanh.strongly recommend thanh and would take her again for local tour.thanks.Dr rajiv sharma

4  Thank Dr rajiv s

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Our guide ThuTrang was excellent.
The half day trip to Bat Trang and later a walking tour of the Old Quarter was a success mostly due to her energy and friendly character. The kids enjoyed the pottery making at Bat Trang.
The walk in the Old Quarter was made more interesting with the information she provided about the place.

An excellent way to see and learn about Hanoi.
Very highly recommended.

4  Thank Gunalan1969

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

We did a food tour with Thank. It was a really positive experience. We would have never tried the food that Thank recommended without him just because everything is so uncommon and new to us, we really don't know what we are looking at (first time it Vietnam and in Asia in general). And Thank took us to places he himself usually visits and explained a lot about the food, the culture, the places... Time well spent. Totally recommend this tour!

2  Thank Aneta T