“The place to rent your bike and start your adventure in Vietnam!”
Review of Style Motorbikes

Style Motorbikes
Ranked #103 of 590 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are Style Motorbikes. A Motorbike shop with locations in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh. We buy, sell, rent, repair and customise all types of motorbikes. We offer one way rentals between Hanoi, HCM or Hoi An for up to 3 months. You can choose from Detech Wins or Honda semi-automatics depending on your riding ability and what you are looking to do. All our bikes come ready to hit the road after being serviced by our mechanic and fitted with luggage racks and in some cases USB charge and phone holders.
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Couldn't find a better place to do my Vietnam trip. Read some stories about scams and broken bikes in Vietnam and decided to go with something reliable. Rented my new Detech Win 110cc in Hanoi then headed North and came back to Hanoi before doing the classic Hanoi-HCMC route. These guys provide an excellent service all over the country and are very helpful if you need travel advice or quick repair somewhere on the way. They helped me to make my trip more memorable and I have a feeling it wasn't our last deal!

Date of experience: March 2017
StyleMotorBikes, Owner at Style Motorbikes, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Hi Lukasz,

Thank you for the review.

Good to know that you are happy with the service that we provide. You are right about the broken bikes and scams and we do everything to make to sure that people understand that we different from these places.

All reviews
"thank you very much"
"great company"
"northern vietnam"

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

I returned to Vietnam to see northern Vietnam with plenty of time. After see how style worked when I came the first time I knew I was going to use them. They give you plenty of advice about where to go and what to see and will always be there to help if you need anything. And I mean anything.
Thanks guys

Hi,

Thank you for the review.

It is great to know that customers come back to get bike a second time from us.

We do everything that we can to make sure that people have all the information and advice they need or anything else we can help with.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

If you like to discouver Vietnam and you don,t like tourist crowd, it's fantastic. The service and bikes are great only the traffic is difficult. Style is super because we hired new honda wings. It was 150 dollar for 15 days a bike. First day Some problem with the engine and they kept contact to ensure service until next day when problem was solved. At arrivel we got a free beer and friendly conversation about experience. Though keep in mind you need a checkup/oil change every 500 km a 90/100k dong. Cost you maybe not had calculated.

Date of experience: April 2017
StyleMotorBikes, Owner at Style Motorbikes, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Hi Jachumba,

Thank you for the review.

Glad that you enjoy the trip and bikes, unfortunately there isnt much to do about the traffic but once you survive it I think everyone looks back at the craziness of the hanoi traffic fondly.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I rented a near new bike in HCMC and rode up to Hanoi. Doing the rental, you pay $200 plus a deposit, and all repairs are refundable. I had to get a new battery and when I showed up in Hanoi the deposit was refunded no questions asked, as was the cost of the battery. Friends also used this service and we all we quite happy. You get new/ish bikes, which means fewer problems, and if you have serious problems in the road, you can call them and they will sort that out, wherever you are. If you want to ride across Vietnam, honestly, this is your best option!

Hi Brennum,

Thank you for the review.

When renting the benefit is always you dont have to worry about breaking down and you get our best bikes. This means that when you have a problem we do everything that we can to help you and are more than happy to accept the costs if we are told before the work is done.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent customer service from start to finish in the lead up to my trip and during rental. High quality bikes with 3 shops in Hanoi, Hue and HCMC providing everything you need: repairs, equipment, expert advice or a point in the right direction.
Personally I rented a Detch Win and had absolutely no issues with the bike exploring the spectacular scenery in the North. Oil change and chain at 500km as standard minimal costs to maintain the bike.
They also provide you with the little things like a map, translation sheet with phrases you may require for repairs or petrol and a phone number for additional support on your adventure.
Professional high quality service is rare in Vietnam but you will find it here.
Get on a bike and go explore!!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank KP171093
StyleMotorBikes, Owner at Style Motorbikes, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for the review.

Good to hear that you enjoyed the service and the trip and that you found we stood out from other shops in Vietnam and that we were professional. We are always working to be better, more professional and give better customer service.