“Vietnam and Cambodia Holiday”

Wide Eyed Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #58 of 834 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: 'Experience our experience. We've lived, loved, partied and worked here in Vietnam for the past 11 years. We don't want to be the biggest tour company, but we want to be proud of the trips we run and proud to send people home with the memories of a lifetime.' Founders Travis & Mike. This western managed company that employs Vietnamese staff is based in Hanoi and offers set departures and customised tours. The tours range from adventure and active to luxury and relaxation.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Vietnam and Cambodia Holiday”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I had Wide Eyed Tours organise a 20 day trip to Vietnam and Cambodia for myself and another couple. This is the third occasion my family has employed wide eyed Tours to organise holidays for us. I wouldn't keep going back to Wide Eyed if their planning, organising and contactability wasn't first rate. As usual, our trip went without a hitch. The guides Wide Eyed employed for us were all knowledgeable, punctual, friendly, spoke excellent English and were flexible if we wanted to change something on the run. We visited Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, HCM City, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. The day tours and activities were worked out in advance with Wide Eyed after we contemplated a number of suggestions that Nga, our Wide Eyed consultant suggested for us. This company is very flexible and listens to your requirements as well as suggesting alternatives. I found that I could relax and enjoy my holiday as I was confident that everything would go to plan and our consultant was only a phone call away AND LOCAL if I had a query. I have no hesitation in recommending Wide Eyed Tours to anyone contemplating a holiday to Vietnam or Cambodia.

1 Thank BRS45
Tracey J, General Manager at Wide Eyed Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
We love your review! It is such a pleasure to have you travelling with us again. Ms Nga never forgets her clients and her high level of customer care comes naturally. Thanks for taking the time to write your wonderful review and we hope to see you again in the future.

3 attraction reviews
“Great option”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We book a city tour and a Halong Bay tour with a night on the cruise. Everything went perfect, good guides, spoke very good english, always on time. Highly recomended.

Visited March 2014
Tracey J, General Manager at Wide Eyed Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Always nice to hear that everything was perfect and that you had a lovely time with us. Many thanks for your review.
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Simply the Best”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This tour was really good value for money and covered all the aspects of the City that you could want. Our guide for the day was punctual, friendly and spoke very good English. The organisation from Wide Eyes before the event was perfect. Would recommend this tour to anybody wanting to discover Hanoi and Wide Eyes for any Vietnam experience.

Visited April 2014
Great to hear you had a good time in Hanoi with us. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Above and Beyond! Highly Reccomended!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wide Eyed Tours helped plan our family trip to Vietnam to celebrate my Mom's 60th Birthday. We stayed in Hoi An and had the best experience! For a family that has traveled all over the world, that says a lot! I'm also a big control freak planner (read pain in the ***) and Nga was completely unfazed by all of my questions, details and double checking. They helped with transportation, hotel, visas etc. The recommendations and cultural tips they send out before our travel were especially great. It's clear they're very well versed in Vietnam travel and definitely know what they are talking about. Nga followed up when our flights were changed before we even knew they had been delayed! Really above and beyond. I'd suggest taking all of their recommendations and wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Visited April 2014
Your review made me smile. Nga has the patience of a saint and always goes beyond her client's expectations. I'm so pleased she was instrumental in making your holiday so special and worry free.
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Phoung Nha and Paradise Caves”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The first time I visited Vietnam with my wife I loved the place that much I had to come back, this time by myself. I had read about Phoung Nha and Paradise Caves and needed some guidance.I need not look no further than Wide Eyed Tours and their fantastic (Fangtastic!) crew. Once again Chi tailored my tour to perfection.
My accomodation at Lake House was first class with a view overlooking the lake absolutely stunnning. From here I was taken to visit the caves. I thought Phoung Nha caves were specky but nothing like Paradise cave. It was an etherial experience that left me gob smacked. I highly recommend this tour. Thankyou Wide Eyed

1 Thank Lindsay110361
Not many people take the time to get off the beaten track and check out these incredible caves. What a delight for you and we thank you so much for your glowing review. Ms Chi is chuffed!