“Great option”

Wide Eyed Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #63 of 848 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: 'Experience our experience. We've lived, loved, partied and worked here in Vietnam for the past 11 years. We don't want to be the biggest tour company, but we want to be proud of the trips we run and proud to send people home with the memories of a lifetime.' Founders Travis & Mike. This western managed company that employs Vietnamese staff is based in Hanoi and offers set departures and customised tours. The tours range from adventure and active to luxury and relaxation.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We book a city tour and a Halong Bay tour with a night on the cruise. Everything went perfect, good guides, spoke very good english, always on time. Highly recomended.

Tracey J, General Manager at Wide Eyed Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Always nice to hear that everything was perfect and that you had a lovely time with us. Many thanks for your review.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This tour was really good value for money and covered all the aspects of the City that you could want. Our guide for the day was punctual, friendly and spoke very good English. The organisation from Wide Eyes before the event was perfect. Would recommend this tour to anybody wanting to discover Hanoi and Wide Eyes for any Vietnam experience.

Great to hear you had a good time in Hanoi with us. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wide Eyed Tours helped plan our family trip to Vietnam to celebrate my Mom's 60th Birthday. We stayed in Hoi An and had the best experience! For a family that has traveled all over the world, that says a lot! I'm also a big control freak planner (read pain in the ***) and Nga was completely unfazed by all of my questions, details and double checking. They helped with transportation, hotel, visas etc. The recommendations and cultural tips they send out before our travel were especially great. It's clear they're very well versed in Vietnam travel and definitely know what they are talking about. Nga followed up when our flights were changed before we even knew they had been delayed! Really above and beyond. I'd suggest taking all of their recommendations and wouldn't hesitate to use them again!

Your review made me smile. Nga has the patience of a saint and always goes beyond her client's expectations. I'm so pleased she was instrumental in making your holiday so special and worry free.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The first time I visited Vietnam with my wife I loved the place that much I had to come back, this time by myself. I had read about Phoung Nha and Paradise Caves and needed some guidance.I need not look no further than Wide Eyed Tours and their fantastic (Fangtastic!) crew. Once again Chi tailored my tour to perfection.
My accomodation at Lake House was first class with a view overlooking the lake absolutely stunnning. From here I was taken to visit the caves. I thought Phoung Nha caves were specky but nothing like Paradise cave. It was an etherial experience that left me gob smacked. I highly recommend this tour. Thankyou Wide Eyed

1  Thank Lindsay110361

Not many people take the time to get off the beaten track and check out these incredible caves. What a delight for you and we thank you so much for your glowing review. Ms Chi is chuffed!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We booked our honeymoon trip to Vietnam with Wide Eyed Tours. They booked an unforgettable trip for us that we will cherish for a lifetime. We were able to tell them what we wanted to see, and the kinds of places we wanted to stay in, and they made it happen. We had no worries. We were greeted at the airport and transported to every destination. We saw Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh City. It was breathtaking. We told the tour we wanted to explore without a tour group. They tailored our trip perfectly. Wide Eyed tours exceeded our expectations. We were blown away by how organized and thoughtful they were. Our booker was Hoang made sure every hotel knew it was our honeymoon, and they all did something special for us. We can't wait to book a trip with Wide Eyed Tours again in the future. I would highly recommend the to anyone wishing to visit Vietnam.

1  Thank Juline A

It is very exciting to hear that you had such a wonderfully memorable honeymoon with us. That is exactly the way it should be and we are thrilled to be part of your cherished memories. We look forward to looking after you again in the future.