Tripadvisor
Halong Bay
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews nice clean rooms ninh binh cat ba island nice hotel cheap price bed was comfortable boat tour two nights bay
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2019

very friendly, courteous and helpful staff. They really do everything to make the guest feel good. the rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. all for a very reasonable price. I can highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2019

Terrible experience!! From the first moment the manager was just trying to get our money in any possible way. He charged us one more night, because we checked in at 7 am. When we decided to don’t book any boat trip with them he’s became so rude and unprofessional. I got the burger I didn’t have the brave to eat it. It was so Disgusting! Obviously he wanted me to pay it. Terrible laundry service as well , we got back our staff dirtier then before. Just don’t book here guys. Terrible experience. Felling uncomfortable for two days

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2019

We have a great time in four seasons hotel. The room is simple but correct and the breakfast is included (simple but still better than Nothing). We booked the tour there for a good price and the manager helped us for the bus to Ninh Binh. Thank you very much for everything ! We recommend!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2019

Had a great stay at Ha Long Four Seasons, the staff were very nice and helpful and the room was great! Staff can help you book any tours or transportation, they even helped me recover my passport from Ninh Binh. Would highly recommend Ha Long Four Seasons.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

We were warmly welcomed by the staff, they made sure we had everything we need and would do anything to make you happy.

My boyfriend forgot his phone on the bus we took to Halong, they called the company for us, drove us 20km away to reach the place where the bus was and made sure to get the phone back. We felt like they really care about their guests safety.

The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable/huge ! The breakfast was quickly served and delicious.

Plus, the location is 2 min walking from the center of Halong.

They organised as well our way to Cat ba island for a cheap price.

I definitely recommend this place when visiting the Halong area, it is a great value for money.

Date of stay: October 2019