Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Huong Hai Sealife Day Cruise tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Huong Hai Sealife Day Cruise
All reviews sea life fishing village private balcony one night singing and dancing seater van squid fishing luxury transfer vietnamese cooking class spa bath day cruise top deck buffet lunch tai chi class couldn't do enough set menu cooking demonstration
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

Very good manager and staff! Good food, good program, rooms are quiet at nighttime. Excellent! I think this is one of the best comparing to the other boats we saw.

Huong Hai J, Người quản lý at Huong Hai Sealife Day Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2016

Dear Xtof70,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Huong Hai Sealife Cruise on your visit to Vietnam.

We are happy to learn that you loved our rooms and the services from staff and manager. Meeting the needs of our guests and knowing they have enjoyed their stays are our greatest rewards. It is also grateful to receive such high appreciation from you. Thank you very much for your generous and ongoing supports.

We look forward to seeing you soon on your next trip to Ha Long Bay.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

mr Man Buï the tour guide was exeptionel we had a good time thanks. the boat was great food was more than perfect and the tour was fun and very relaxing

1  Thank 935francisp

Dear 935francisp,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience with us while staying at Huong Hai Sealife. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. All your encouraging remarks will be passed on with the entire Sealife team.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

I went with my mom last week. Greeted by Jakie and his crew. Feeling warm from the minute we step into the cruise. Room, bathroom and balcony are clean. Non stop activities and never feel bored. Jackie is really good in multitasking from guidance of caves, cooking, tai chi to singing. Daniel's traditional musical instrument performance is good.
For some special reason they treating me and my mom a memorable dinner that we will never forget. THANK YOU so much!
I just lost my father last year and Halong bay is actually a destination that I promised I will bring him before the diagnosis of his cancer. I failed to bring him but I am glad that I managed to bring my mom for this visit.
Thank you for the effort from the captain, staff and kitchen! I must show you what wonder they can do! They not only looks good but taste great! !! Thank you again for the special treat for my mom.

Dear Wanngee,

How wonderful for us to read such a great review of our Huong Hai Sealife Cruise

We are all happy to learn that you and your mom felt warm welcome at our cruise. We could not ask for higher praise. We really appreciate the time you spared to share your experience and your story with others, so thank you very much.

We are sorry for your loss, and we are delighted that you could make this visit with your mom. And by choosing Huong Hai Ha Long Cruise, we are more than happy it met your expectation.

Thank you very much for your great feedback and we very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back with us again.

Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

Great boat with nice high standard rooms (we had a jacuzzi), only 26 rooms. Delighting views from the balcony but also the room and the bathroom thanks to wide windows. Food is excellent, well served and presented. Good activities and good location for the night. Amazing staff (we met with multitask Jackie) and super organised. I would recommend the luxury pickup, the road is bumpy and you could sleep in the van.
It's a bit pricey but it was the highlight of our holidays. I highly recommend this cruise.

Dear Jérôme P,

We would like to express our most sincere appreciation for the nice review about your experience at Huong Hai Sealife Cruise.

Your feedback has brought smiles to our faces and will definitely boost the confidence of the team. Thank you very much for your kind recommendation.

We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous ones.

Reviewed March 26, 2016

We had an amazing time with Huong Hai cruises! The service was phenomenal, as well as the cabin accommodations and balcony. We had Viet as our guide and couldn't ask for someone better. The food was delicious, authentic, and beautifully presented. We enjoyed exploring the caves, visiting the fishing village, and kayaking in the bay. I wish we had more time here - what a memorable experience! Will definitely recommend this company to those interested in travelling to Halong Bay.

Huong Hai J, Marketing executive at Huong Hai Sealife Day Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2016

Dear Kimberly D,

Greetings from Huong Hai Sealife Cruise and thank you for your encouraging and supportive review!

It is great and heart-warming to read your experience during your stay with us and we are so pleased we were able to make it a memorable success. Your contentment and comfort is our utmost reward. It makes all our hard work and effort worthwhile and sincere thank you on your great recognizing of our Huong Hai Sealife Cruise team. Our ambassadors will definitely be thrilled to read about your review and will be motivated to continue on providing a superior service experience to all our guests.

We hope we will have the pleasure of greeting you again and please recommend us also to your friends and family.