Party Cruise - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Party Cruise - Private Day Tour

Let me start off that this was an amazing experience. This cruise was perfect for young adults that... read more

Reviewed April 12, 2016
Carlos G
Atlanta, Georgia
Amazing boat party weekend!

Definitively recommend this company! The guys from the boat will receive you with their best... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 4, 2016
nikolastico
Santiago, Chile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 30, 2015

I picked this cruise for the price point and because I didn't want to end up cruising Halong Bay with a bunch of elderly people.

I'll start with the good: The food was fantastic. Snake was fun. Freedom Island was cool. The weather was dreary and disappointing when I was there (March), but in better conditions, I'm sure it's paradise.

Two weird things happened:

The reservations got screwed up (not uncommon in Southeast Asia) and I ended up having to share a bed with a girl I'd just met. Not the end of the world, we both rolled with it, but it was bizarre.

The other weird thing: I know this is SE Asia, but the "cliff jumping" wasn't safe. Period. We were about forty minutes away from Cat Ba's main hub, and anyone who wanted to cliff jump were given these rubber croc-looking slippers to scale the side of a karst cliff, the jump equated to a height of 3 stories. Three guys from our boat scaled the cliff -- two realized how idiotic it would be to jump (especially since there were rocks in the water that you had to avoid), and the one guy that did jump dislocated his shoulder (fortunately, one of the guests was a doctor).

Date of experience: March 2015
3  Thank lalarys
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

I chose this tour based in the great reviews here on trip adviser and I wanted so much to give it a five star review. However our experience was completely different. The only reason I am giving it 2 stars is because our guide was amazing and showed us a good time.

After a long hot bus ride we were put on a boat that looks nothing like any of the pictures on the site. We were looking forward to checking into our cabin and sitting in the AC and resting. But for some reason they did not want us to check into the room until later that evening. When they did finally let us go to our room we noticed the AC and the toilet didn't work. When we complained they told us they would turn on the power to the AC around 10pm . It never came on and we had a miserable night of sleep. Made us get out of the room by 8am . Didn't seem right for a party cruise. Took us to Cat ba island where we waited 45 mins in the sun for another bus to take us to Cat ba bay Resort. This is not a private resort.. In fact it was very crowded with locals and a short walk to the busy touristy city of Cat Ba. Again we were looking forward to checking in our bungalow and resting after the miserable nights sleep prior. And again we were told that we could not go to our bungalow until 7 pm. We had to store our luggage behind the bar. Wasn't until almost 8pm when we noticed them cleaning out the bar and started setting up our cots. That's right... Our "bungalow" was actually the bar. No walls no privacy just an open air bar and some cots. This might have been bearable if they hadn't told us to get out at 5:45am to reset the bar.

There was so much more that happened but I think you get point. I feel like am a pretty easy going person and I rarely complain. But I feel obligated to let others know. Had I see a review like this I
Might have chosen differently.

There were some good times drinking with our guide and we met some awesome people but without that the trip would have been completely miserable.

9  Thank Garyfish
Reviewed May 17, 2015 via mobile

My partner and I were looking for a cruise in Ha Long Bay and chose this one because of the reviews. We were also looking for something with people around the same age group as us too.

We had a lot of fun and met some nice people also. We just did one night due to limited time in Vietnam but it was still a great time. We went and explored the beautiful lime stone caves which was really an amazing experience, went swimming, drunk too much, went kayaking in the morning (hungover) but still fun.

I enjoyed the food too, I'm vegetarian so I was a bit wary however they really accommodate to your diet needs which is awesome and the food was awesome too.

Our room was nice with a toilet and shower and air conditioning at night time for sleeping.

All in all we had a great time and really enjoyed this cruise around the beautiful Halong Bays :) would recommend if you are looking for a chilled but fun drinking time!

3  Thank 80mikam
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

Our tour guide Snake was really friendly and made sure everyone had a good time. The second night on freedom island is definitely worth the extra money - it's like a private paradise. They're still doing some work in the island so I imagine it can only get better.

3  Thank Z1632VNsarahm
Reviewed April 8, 2015

We had such a fun time on our cruise. They picked us up from our hotel in Hanoi on time, drove us to ha long city (bus ride was a little scary but they have a different way of driving here than back in the states) got us on the boat all in a pretty timely manner. Our guide, Chien, spoke incredible English. The food was delicious and the staff was incredibly attentive to food preferences and allergies. They tried hard to get us all to mingle, which was awesome, we met people from all over the world. Cave is disappointing, not being taken care of at all, but still cool to see. Kayaking was a blast. Not to mention, the scenery was to die for. Rooms are clean and comfortable enough. Spent most of our free time on the sun deck. Would recommend to anyone, ha long bay is a must see when in Vietnam and this company does an amazing job.

Date of experience: April 2015