Ways to Experience Halong Majestic Cruise
from $143.20
More Info
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide explained everything the pearl amazing tour nice trip cooking class one night sense of humour food was amazing air con oysters two days top deck tai chi an amazing experience every meal beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was very good. The tour guide Don was friendly and eager. The program was a lot of fun. I would do it again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We joined our guide Luc on an overnight cruise on Halong Bay. There was lots to do on small trips off the boat and the meals were amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with a group of fantastic people. Luc was a great guide.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

The schedule of events is good, I like the short hiking up the mountain, it has good scenery. The tour in the cave is also good, by the tour guide, recommended. Good service by tour guide Vinh.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

THE PHOTOS DO NOT THE REFLECT THE CURRENT STATE OF THE BOAT
If there is something that bothers me is someone playing with my expectations. The pictures they post must be 10 years old, the boat is very old now and DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT anymore. If they take the time to edit prices why not edit the pictures as well?´

BE AWARE OF THE LUGGAGE
At 9am the start knoking at your door for check out, they ask you to leave the room and put your baggage out. Well... there were some people leaving before I did, so they just took my suitcase and dropped it it the harbor... THEY JUST LEFT IT THERE WHILE I WAS STILL ON THE BOAT. I was lucky enough no one stole it.

EXTORSION
A couple I met had paid for the 4 stars boat, but they just putted them in the 3 stars without any notice or discount. After 2 days of arguing they were finally able to pay the fair amount, but THEY RECEIVED A MESSAGE SAYING THAT THEY WOULD GET THE DISCOUNT IF THEY SINGED A PAPER SAYING THAT THEY WOULDN´T WRITE A BAD REVIEW.

VIN OUR GUIDE
Unfortunately my experience was not good. Vin our guide was amazing and the corruption of this company is not his fault. His english was great and he had a great sense of humor and was very patient with me since I was pretty pissed.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

For the amount we paid, this cruise was absolutely amazing. Everything exceeded our expectations. Dinny was an amazing host! He helped us get on the boat, be comfortable and was always there for any help. The rooms were nice and came with an attached bathroom. The food was amazing and we had lots to fill up on, starting from lunch to dinner, breakfast and then brunch. The top deck is a really nice place to chill on. The activities include hiking in the caves, another hike to the top of Ti Top mountain followed by swimming at the beach and fishing for squids and karaoke post dinner. Next day included Tai chi in the morning followed by a visit to the pearl farm and canoeing. The overall experience was really good and I would highly recommend this company!