Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Paradise Cruises tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Paradise Cruises
from $430.00
from $866.00
from $402.00
2,086 results
All reviews cruise manager personal butler ronald cinco piano bar mr lee one night superior suite night cruise mr bean cooking class a la carte terrace suite luxurious cruise large bathroom treated like royalty dining area dining room
Reviewed today via mobile

We toured with Mia and her staff and we were pleased far beyond our expectations. The staff was so attentive to every need. There was not one disappointing moment and I can't say enough about the service on this boat. Highly recommend .
Dr Lori Whatley

Reviewed today

Just got back from a two-days-one-night trip with Paradise Cruises. Booked a room with a balcony. The rooms are incredibly luxurious and clean. The schedule was pretty busy, which is good as you can maximise your activities at Halong Bay, and if you're not feeling up to it, you can choose to sit out of them and just enjoy the scenery onboard. The local food they served onboard was decent.

The best thing about the cruise was the top-notch service by Jimmy and his team. They are all so professionally trained, friendly, helpful, and they went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best experience. My partner and I requested to have our dinner outdoors so that we can have some quiet time, and they did such an amazing job setting up the table with candlelight. It was also my partner's birthday on the second day, and Jimmy gave us recommendations for a restaurant and a show in Hanoi. They really put such a nice, personal touch to things. I highly recommend them and would love to go back on their cruise to Halong Bay.

Overall, it's definitely worth the money you pay. I would say this cruise is great for couples.

Reviewed yesterday

It was such a great holiday as I went on a trip on Elegance 1 with excellent food and friendly staff on the cruise. I love the way they take care of customers, especially me as I am pregnant. Love Mr Bean and their staff - Nicole. Hope someday I have chance coming back. Love!

1  Thank Thamnt1
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I had an amazing time with ryan and his team. From beginning till the end everything were perfect. Food and service were excellent. We will imtroduce your cruise to my friend for future. Big thank to all of you. Cheer

3  Thank aaroncito_bcn
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Outstanding Performance Thank you Ryan for your excellent customer service, Zelio, Rex and Sandra we will remember you, all the team awas very special with us!!!

2  Thank Sebastian U
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Me n good friend had a terrific time in Ha Long Bay by Paradise Cruise. Such efficient service from the moment we checked in and special thanks to Ryan and team who looked after us so well. Heartfelt thanks to Ryan n team.

2  Thank Vacation25251689867
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I had 3d2n trip in Halong Bay with Pe1. That is wonderful place. From the moment we arrived we felt special. The cruise manager Mr Bean onboard and Ms Nicole were shinning example of professionalism and valued customer service. Food was magnificent with huge variety. Our sincere gratitude for a fantastic experience. Highly recommend!!!

2  Thank DayTrip62783449783
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Ha Long Bay was so beautyful.Paradise Cruise was a great and luxurious cruise .The facilities on boat were top notch as well as the good
The staff were very accomodating and make it very enjoyable.Hayden was awesome .It was a trip that we never forget
A big thank you

2  Thank Joseborrow
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We stayed there for 2 days and 1 night, all i can say is it was really a paradise. The crew are awesome and very welcoming... food was awesome too ! Overall experience is way better than what i expected ... recommending this specially to friends and couples who wants to have a relaxing trip

Thanks to the manager mr.chad

1  Thank princemccoyimperial
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The boat is great with the food exceptional. Prices reasonable given the standard and the crew excellent. Halong Bay itself is beautiful but so crowded that it does distract from the experience

1  Thank W947VCnicks