“Halong Bay day cruise is just awesome!”

Halong Bay One Day - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Halongbayoneday is not only offering daily budget one day cruise trip to visit halong bay , but also organized many luxury package day cruise tours to visit all most amazing area of Halong Bay Vietnam
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

I was told, on our trip to Hanoi, that we must see Halong Bay. Since we didn't have a lot of time, we chose the day cruise.
Our guide was Benjamin. He was energetic and funny and very informative.
The ride to the bay, and back was very long, but I expected it, so it wasn't too bad. I found it very interesting, seeing the Vietnamese countryside.
Halong Bay is truly a must see! We went to Heaven cave, and I have never seen anything like it before! Spectacular! Kayaking in the bay was also just wonderful!

1  Thank Andrea M
in 4 reviews
"company"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My first time in Halong Bay and I found this excursion was amazing. The tour-guide was very informative and polite. The food was surprisingly good! Overall, the excursion met my expectations! I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Kharlo T
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Well organised by Kong and the day went very smoothly. Incredible food on board and probably too much! A long day but the bus was comfortable and well ventilated. Only disappointment was the amount of plastic floating in Halong bay.

2  Thank MrKippers
Reviewed April 16, 2018

beautiful landscape, lots of fun with Kayaking but too many boats in this area. 500 boats are too much!

3  Thank Claudia R
See more reviews
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We did the Urban Adventures one day tour of Halong Bay with Kong. An amazing day with great company, great food and so much to see. It was mesmerising. It was our honeymoon and Kong made it very special. The best guide on our entire 12 day trip in Vietnam. We wanted more and on reflection would have stayed overnight if we’d known. A highlight of our trip. Thank you Kong and driver (sorry I’ve forgotten his name).

6  Thank craigcZ634DC