Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful cruise

Beautiful Cruise - However the loudspeaker in the room made it difficult to relax and be yourself... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
Skyclimber71
Aalborg, Denmark
Well worth the time and money

What a wonderful day made special by the great efforts, knowledge and friendly Son. Really enjoyed... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2020

from $31.80
from $89.36
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews urban adventures tour guide seafood buffet small caves hour cruise tam coc beautiful landscape bamboo boat small group floating village two days one night hanoi atp kayaking bay journey
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My first time in Halong Bay and I found this excursion was amazing. The tour-guide was very informative and polite. The food was surprisingly good! Overall, the excursion met my expectations! I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank kharl0t
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Well organised by Kong and the day went very smoothly. Incredible food on board and probably too much! A long day but the bus was comfortable and well ventilated. Only disappointment was the amount of plastic floating in Halong bay.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank MrKippers
Reviewed April 16, 2018

beautiful landscape, lots of fun with Kayaking but too many boats in this area. 500 boats are too much!

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank Claudia_Petti4
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

We did the Urban Adventures one day tour of Halong Bay with Kong. An amazing day with great company, great food and so much to see. It was mesmerising. It was our honeymoon and Kong made it very special. The best guide on our entire 12 day trip in Vietnam. We wanted more and on reflection would have stayed overnight if we’d known. A highlight of our trip. Thank you Kong and driver (sorry I’ve forgotten his name).

Date of experience: April 2018
6  Thank craigcZ634DC
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

I visited Halong Bay on a daily tour and it’s been my favorite memory of Vietnam so far after almost a 2 months stay in this country. Natural beauty of Halong Bay is simply amazing and breathtaking. It’s definitely a must see in Vietnam.

Daily tour itself isn’t that great. It’s about 3 hours on the tour bus one way. So, about 6 hours spent on the bus during one day. Might be quite challenging. The food on the tour was not that great, I guess it also depends a lot on the boat and the company you are booking the trip with. Good tip is to bring some snacks with you.

Kayaking as part of the trip is quite fun. It’s not difficult as the water is absolutely calm.
We didn’t have much time kayaking though - about 20 minutes. There is no line or any kind of order for kayaking, so you just have to be quick and not stand around ;) the kayaking boats are quite old so you might end up being a bit wet after sitting in the kayak. The cave we visited during the trip is amazing, one of the best ones I’ve ever seen. It’s a bit noisy with all the tourists visiting it at the same time but totally worth visiting.

There was no food provided for dinner, just a 20-30 minute stop at the same touristy place on the way back after about 1 hour drive. It’s possible to buy some snacks st that place and even some food in the restaurant there but it’s quite pricy and not of the best quality...

So, the Halong Bay and the cave are totally amazing. The daily tour itself and the way it is organized could be better but oh well the beauty I saw was worth dealing with the challenges

Date of experience: April 2018