“Awesome Cruise Experience”
other travelers have booked this property
Tuan Chau Marina The Sundeck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Tuan Chau Marina
The Sundeck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
BobbyP116...
“Awesome Cruise Experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We had a memorable cruise experience with V'Spirit Cruise. Booked on new year's Eve Dec 31-Jan 1. The weather was perfect. Everything has been arranged so well, and followed the plan as scheduled from hotel Pick up until the time we were sent back to the hotel after a 2 days,1 night trip. The food was overflowing, and the new year's eve gala dinner was awesome. Other guests were friendly, the staffs were also accommodating. Our Tour Guide Tom was knowledgeable enough during the entire trip. He was funny and charming. Thanks to him and the crew, and the Vspirit Cruise. Our experience with halong bay turned out to be perfect. Thank you again.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sightseer...
“Very good!”
Reviewed December 15, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I did a 2D1N cruise on Halong Bay, set up through my hotel. Halong Bay is extremely congested, loads and loads of boats, so at first it seems like you won’t be able to see anything but boats. However, once we got out on the water it was amazing. Our guide, Man, was exceptionally good - very informative, very funny, and extremely patient. Being a guide seems like it must be like herding cats at times. The boat was beautiful, much nicer than I expected. The food was excellent, and it just kept coming! The staff on the boat were extremely friendly and helpful. Although we didn’t catch anything while fishing for squid, it was still fun. Kayaking was great, I wish we could have done it for longer. The cave was gorgeous. Expect crowds to be there, this is just one of the most popular places in Vietnam and everybody is there. The only thing I would have changed is the seating arrangements. As a solo traveler, I was not given a choice of where to sit for meals and activities. So I ended up assigned to a group that wasn’t very friendly or talkative, in fact it felt a bit tense and awkward at times. In all fairness, I should have said something to the staff or our guide and asked to be moved, but I did not. Thankfully the tensions between others at my table caused two of them to be seated alone, and I was free to go elsewhere and after that I had a great time. So a word of advice to the solo traveler, if you aren’t comfortable with the assignments, speak up, I am sure they will fix it for you! Don’t miss this trip, and I would absolutely recommend V’Spirit and especially Man as your guide!

Clare B
“Vspirit cruise ”
Reviewed December 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Great experience. Our guide, Man, was very funny and knowledgeable. Food was also incredible and cabin very clean. Highly recommend.

Ting Chon...
Auckland, New Zealand
“Mr”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We booked a 2D1N Halong Bay tour from our hotel in Hanoi. Kai picked us up from the hotel at 8:00 am sharp. He insisted on carrying our luggage to the bus. Very friendly guy. Always smiling. Gave us a brief history of Hanoi. Told us how to cross the busy streets of Hanoi with so many bikes.
On the cruise, our tour guide was Sugar. Friendly and helpful guy. Very knowledgeable guy. Gave a very good narration during the tour of the caves. The caves are amazing.
The cruise was very nice and clean. The food demonstration was amazing. The crew were friendly and helpful.
I would recommend this cruise.

Date of stay: November 2017
Celene C
“Great tour of Ha Long Bay!”
Reviewed November 5, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a great time on this tour. The crew and tour guide (Man) made sure everything went off without a hitch. Man was very knowledgable about the history and geology of Vietnam, Hanoi and the Bay. The tour included a selection of activities, including kayaking, a cave tours, morning tai chi and a cooking demonstration. If you're short on time, this is the best way to see Ha Long Bay. Other highlights: clean rooms, safe bus ride with free pick up from Old Quarter hotels, and more food that you could possibly eat. Highly recommend this tour!

Date of stay: November 2017
830dianne...
“Amazing trip!”
Reviewed October 24, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The overnight cruise was part of our tour booked through Grab One. It was the part of the trip I was most looking forward to and I was not disappointed. Rose, our tour guide was brilliant - such fun, with great English and many stories to tell. The rooms were clean and comfortable, although our room didn't have any hot water but others did. The crew were great and the food was delicious. I would definitely recommend this trip and hope you have Rose as your tour guide - she is fabulous!

Date of stay: October 2017
SamanthaK...
“Great stay, great service!”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

2D1N overnight cruise & we've enjoyed ourselves with the activities and hospitality. Value for money!

Date of stay: October 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing