“CHARMING PERFECTION”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Hotel exterior
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JmMaxey
Portland, Oregon
“CHARMING PERFECTION”
Reviewed October 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This is my first ever review of this kind. I just simply had to tell you about this place.

First it’s near the heart of downtown Dalat. Not far from the University. Nice area near the huge lake. What makes this charming apartment and hotel so attractive is first of all the apartments that are well maintained and attractive. They seem to have thought of everything. And it’s a family environment, quiet and with friendly faces.

I’ve stayed in hotels all over Vietnam and all over the Dalat until I finally found this place. It has everything I need. It’s clean, well organized, and the staff seems to enjoy trying to be perfect and exact and even compassionate. I appreciate that so much.

It’s all owned and run by a tireless young woman named Kristina and her friendly staff. She speaks fluent English as well as fluent Vietnamese. Believe me, that’s very helpful to me. Her staff has always answered my many questions to make sure everything runs smoothly. That’s what makes a long holiday enjoyable, even fun. And there is 24 hour security. I’ve lived at these apartments for nearly a year with my cat and myself from America. I hope to see you here and we can talk. I am an American and my name is Jim.

snyderae7
Hakodate, Japan
“Perfect for large groups and families”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I'd highly recommend Anada Residences to anyone looking for a clean, cozy, peaceful place to stay in Dalat! I rented an apartment for one month, and it was absolutely lovely. Great facilities, huge kitchen, tons of storage space, secure motorbike parking, two bathrooms - even a walk-in closet! The space is set up wonderfully, and decorated in a very tasteful manner that gives it a very homey vibe. Plus, Kristina and her staff were wonderful - they were incredibly helpful, communicative, and kind. Anada is the perfect space for a longer stay, or for a large group/family wanting to explore Dalat!

BreaKnEnt...
Xela, Guatemala
“PERFECT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Stayed 1 month. Apartments was excellent, spacious, huge kitchen, bed was excellent, excellent facilities, rain shower heads, safe parking, and away from the main road so quiet at night. It didn't feel like a hotel and you we could really relax and feel at home. Much nicer then other places we looked at (6 other places). Kristina and staff are lovely and made us feel very welcome and was always offering to help where they could. Would definitely stay again!!

Bokhoma
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Absolutely the best!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2015

I was a full time resident between June 2015 and May 2016. The apartment was perfect and the complex was more like a community than rentals. Met some wonderful people. I virtually had no problems during my stay. Kristina and her husband Rob are great people and very fair. The apartment was built to the highest standards and the furniture was also first rate, I would recommend this property for both long or short time stays.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing