Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $72.00
from $45.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews local food great street food spring rolls fun street great guide from place to place perfect english my boyfriend his knowledge great fun vietnamese culture binh gems da vegetarian exploration native
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

One of the best food tours I've ever been on. Binh was very enthusiastic and taught me so much about food from Da Lat. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Da Lat.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

The food tour was awesome! All of the food was great and Bình was an awesome leader! We also learned a lot about Da Lat.

Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss this fantastic tour of Da Lats food scene! Binh is a great host, both knowledgeable and Whitty! Strongly recommend joining on one of these tours to get a taste for the local cuisine with some great company!

Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

If you call yourself a foodie and came to Vietnam to experience all the glorious food, do yourself a favor and book this food tour. It is very different from the food tours in the bigger cities such as HCMC or Hanoi. Dalat is a special town that has more than just outdoor activities and the pretty chalets it is known for. Binh showed us some very unique local cuisine that is different from what you would find in other cities; some are street food and some are restaurant food. The places we went to were so local there were no tourists at all, which I believe is where all the authentic and delicious food is really at. Binh speaks English very well and was excellent at explaining the ingredients and how the food is prepared. All the places we went to have been in business for many years. The owners of all the places we went to were so kind and generous— some will even let you have a go at cooking for yourself! I had one of my best meals in Vietnam here in Dalat, and it’s thanks to Binh and his very well thought out food tour. We ended the night completely stuffed and content. What more can a foodie ask for, right?

1  Thank endlesswells
Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

I’m usually not one for organized tours, but you’re really missing something fundamental if you don’t know where or what to eat in Vietnam. Many delicious traditional meals can be easily missed if you don’t speak the language. Therefore, it was well worth it to get to meet Binh, a local and a professional in the tourism industry, to show you what’s what. Everything was delicious and the day after the tour I went back to some of the places! He speaks English fluently and answered all my questions, and made an effort to make the experience very special for me. I highly recommend!!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Dana D
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a great time on this food tour! Binh is the best tour guide out there, and he is very friendly and funny! We enjoyed walking through the city of da lay trying awesome food and even cooking some food. Highly recommend !

Date of experience: November 2018
Binh N, Owner at WsTF Da Lat Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Thanks so much Lewis and Sarah