See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2017

As long as there's Thien An hotel we will be staying there. It's an easy and comfortable place to be. The short walk to town is always pleasant but it keeps you away from the noise and bustle of town.
Breakfast format is still the same...which means always good. Lots of fruit, break, cheese, eggs...plenty of everything.
If you want to know anything else, read my other reviews, I've said it all before!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BKK111
Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Thien An Hotel
Room clean and tidy. Beds comfortable. Bath Room clean, tidy and modern. Shower hot. Hoteliers very courteous and kind. The best thing of all is they have a decent classical guitar and a piano for people to play. Any kind guitarists visiting might want to bring some fresh guitar strings. I would recommend this Hotel to people who don't mind a 15 min walk into town.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2017

Nice & clean rooms, within city center distance to get to the market. Location is suitable even for family members. Should be there again for next trip. We prefer local food so we enjoy different local restaurant.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed January 22, 2017

We arrived in Da Lat very early in the morning due to taking the overnight bus from Ho Chi Minh City. Even though it was 5am, we were greeted warmly and shown to our room promptly. Breakfast was simple, but delicious; eggs cooked to our preference (fried for me, scrambled for the kid), bread, fruit, yogurt, cheese, ham, coffee or tea, and delicious passion fruit juice. The family has a very sweet dog that wanders around and looks like a big cuddly puff!
I almost took off one star for a small problem of ants going after our toothpaste, but the owner definitely earned that back when he helped me communicate with the bus company. They were sending a shuttle, but I was having a difficult time understanding when and where. So when I came downstairs to check out I asked the owner to call them for me, which was very kind and helpful of him.
Noise levels were totally fine. I could hear people arriving home in the hall, but once the door closed it was quiet. My one complaint is that I couldn't get the safe to work. Overall, we had a very nice stay, not super fancy, but definitely met our needs quite well.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay at the guesthouse a lot. We were welcomed by a very cute and friendly dog, which made us feel at home straight away (we missed our own dog). The rest of the family that received us was also very welcoming. It was especially nice to have a little chat while having an abundant breakfast that gives you enough fuel to explore DaLat. The room (superior double) had everything we needed and was very clean. It's situated at a busy road, so also be prepared for a little noise. The guesthouse is situated about 1km away from the city centre, so you shouldn't mind a little walk when staying here. Speaking of, we went uphill behind the guesthouse passing a buddhist temple just before sunset, which offered us a great view! Also the street across the road parallel to the main street is very nice and quiet, showing you many colourful French-inspired houses.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple