“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thien An Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Da Lat
Thien An Hotel
Ranked #4 of 74 Hotels in Da Lat
BC
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We stayed here few nights and were very pleased.
The breakfast was excellent- one of the best in our trip. the people were nice. computer at the lobby. when our planned guide for a 3 day tour was not available- they helped us fined a kid friendly guide for the trip which turn out really good.
The location is a little bit away from the lake, market etc'- so either take a 1-1.5$ taxi ride or prepare to walk 15-20 minutes. also the places to eat close by that we tried were nothing to mention and even worth- so a trip to the "city center" is advisable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was in Dalat for 5 days 4 nights on a solo travel. The rooms were simple but very clean and I really appreciate the standard. Laundry was very fast as well which is perfect for me.

Mr. Le puts in a lot of effort to make sure you enjoy Dalat. Because I did not plan prior to the trip, he gave me a lot of tips around the city. He got helped to get his friend to tour me around in a private car which is really cheap. He also made sure that I travel for value around the city when I do it alone.

It is a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone who likes a wonderful stay in Dalat.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The location might be a little off the centre but the caring staff and the free bikes make up for it! Big breakfast choice in the family's very own kitchen. Rooms clean and silent with very homy sheets! Motorbike rental is also fair with only 5,- dollars a day for automatic.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stayed here for three nights and were highly impressed. The room was clean and had everything one would need. I must say the beds were very comfy compared to other hotels I've stayed at throughout SE Asia. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and made us feel welcomed. Our favorite thing was the breakfast! It will be hard for other places to top it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Taree, Australia
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This hotel is a little out of the main tourist area, but walkable. The owner is helpful. Pushbikes are available for free. Included breakfast is filling and plenty of fresh fruit. My room was airconditioned and had its own nice bathroom. Generally a comfortable stay on a busy road. I visited the small Buddhist shrine/church behind the hotel and that was lovely. The elderly monk took me by the hand for a tour of the establishment. This hotel is good value for money. Ah, I almost forgot to mention.....hotel recommended a good place to eat and also a local masseur. For 150.000 vnd I received an excellent 60 minute Swedish massage ( with just a touch of Vietnamese bone crushing ) and my own locker to store my gear. Plus complimentary cup of green tea pre departure. The address is "Huong Truc Spa" 289 Phan Dinh Phung Street Da Lat, not a long way from Thien Anh by foot.

Room Tip: There's no lift so choose a lower floor if you have mobility problems
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We only stayed here for one night but the staff were really helpful, we were able to leave our bags and use the facilities before we got a night bus to Saigon. Clean room, good for the price plus a good breakfast - they even had marmite and vegemite!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 757sarah
perth
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Spent 4 nights in this hotel. Rooms are nice and clean. Have air con and fan. I still needed to use air con as I found dalat pleasant but not cold. Bathroom was good with good hot water and a shower curtain. Breakfast each morning was great and met some nice people. A bit disappointed I didn't get anything when leaving early on last day though. Made use of complimentary bicycle and rode around a lot of dalat. Location is fine being just away from main part without being too far. Overall would definitely recommend. Laundry service was very good also.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo