“A fascinating way to make coffee”

Trai Ham Da Lat Weasel Coffee
Ranked #21 of 89 Coffee & Tea in Da Lat
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I'd seen weasel coffee for sale in several Vietnamese stores, and this place showed us the process for making it. The coffee itself is delicious, probably the best I've had. It's also very expensive, given the unusual way it's made.
This place has a gorgeous view of the surrounding countryside, which makes it a pleasant stop when touring the area. It also has a good-quality giftshop selling many local items. A worthwhile stop when in Da Lat.

1  Thank Providence_RITom

Reviewed December 23, 2017

This is a stop on our countryside tour itineary. While it was interesting to see the weasels and have a cup of coffee at the plantaton, it is certainly not a place to visit if you are short on time. It is one of those places you don't write home about.

1  Thank WSChinita
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Stopped by for a short visit, the view is just gorgeous, I didn't want to leave! Saw the weasels which was interesting but honestly I'm not too much of a coffee fan so I didn't try the coffee but I did sniff them and they all smell the same to me... Would be a good place to stop, enjoy a beverage, and watch the sun set or rise. I don't know which one though lol

4  Thank P12333165
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Nice relaxed atmosphere but geared towards tourists....coffee was ok...typical vietnamese...just warm.....when will they learn we don't drink just warm coffee.....very expensive by viet standards...

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We visited the coffee farm and shop as part of a rural tour. The farm and coffee shop has an amazing view over the local countryside. Weasel coffee is made from coffee beans eaten by weasels and retrieved from their poo. Sounds disgusting but it was the best coffee I have ever tasted. I did feel sorry for the conditions that the weasels were kept in and would like to think the owners could make some more humane enclosures for them in the future as this could only boost the visits to the farm and shop.

2  Thank Lisa504091