“1 of my most favorite landscapes in life”
Review of Lang Biang

Lang Biang
Ranked #15 of 89 things to do in Da Lat
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Lying down on the hills, surrounded by oak trees, sunlights curve, what else do I need to get into meditation.

My word for LangBian should have been: Lang Biang rocks.
I now changed it: Lang Biang shines.

1  Thank anhluk

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Ok, so I am going to be honest and write this review.

Langbiang was not like how I'd imagine it would be. I thought it would be jungle-y with trails for you to trek and stuff. But I guess it's because I didn't do a proper research for it before I go. Anyways, when we first arrived, we were asked whether we want a ride on one of those cars they have to the top of the mountain and pay 240.000/turn. I thought it was so expensive and we were so ready for a hike up so yeah.

Didn't really check the time so I think it took us more than 1hrs to get to the top. There are some very steep parts, but most of it was okay. The way to the top is really nice, we were in the middle of a pine tree forest and the smell of pine trees were so fresh and lovely. Thumbs up!

What I loved the most when we got to the top is the clouds. We were in the middle of the clouds. I could see them coming and the feeling of being in them was amazing! Really enjoyed it.

Me and my boyfriend had a good time hiking up and checking out LangBiang mountain. Totally recommend everyone to do the same :)

Reviewed November 18, 2011

There was not that much to see and to really get back in the countryside was quite expensive.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

we hiked up to the top with our guide Jack. It was a really nice and easy hiking tour one could do without any training. If you are too lazy to walk, you can rent a jeep and somebody will drive you. The view was really nice, on the top you can eat crocodile at the barbecue if you feel like it. It's a good opportunity to see a bit of the great landscape from another point of view

Reviewed November 11, 2011

nice place to relax. I felt free there, would you like to try once? :)