These villas are so charming! You really feel as if you have been transported from Vietnam to Europe! The villas are nearly 100 years old and have been updated but still have most original features. We stayed as a group in Villa 8. There was a working fireplace in each room, as Dalat get quite chilly for Vietnam. You just call reception and they come and start a fire in which ever room you like, or several in our case! We had some nice cozy fires going. The main shared part of the house was nice with a large dining room and nice livingroom, each also with a fireplace. Our room had a huge bed with canopy and we slept great! they also do a turn down service each night and will light the fire for you if you want then too. The staff was wonderful, very accomodating, even giving us a early check in and late check out since we had an all day activity planned. They evn let us have a hospitality suite after to shower and refresh after white water rafting and hiking all day. They also arranged for a van for our large party to the airport and also to bring us to the resort. I used the spa and got a facial and massage, both of which were wuite good. The breakfast buffet was delicous and one of the best I have experienced in Vietnam. My only suggestion would be for the hotel to get all the chimneys cleaned, as we had some problem with some of the smoke in the house afer the fires were lit, even after we opened some windows, it seemed to be related to the chimneys. Other than that we had a perfect stay! We will definitey be back, probably when we have family visit! Great place for large families and groups!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat