We stayed for 5 nights here and loved the experience. So many hotels are the same, you could be in any hotel anywhere in the world. This was absolutely unique, like staying in a french chateau with polished timber, original fittings, and I would really recommend it to anyone wanting something different. Don't stay here if you want gleaming modernity - while everything works ( or was fixed straight away if it didn't) there is a certain eccentricity about some of the fittings, as you would expect in something of this style and age. I was concerned about some of the reviews about sharing the common areas of the villas, but they are very large villas and there is plenty of space for everyone. We hardly saw the other guests staying in 'our' villa, althought there were at least 3 rooms occupied. We used taxis to get to and from central Dalat, about a 10 minute ride, but we also walked in 1 day, about 30 minutes. So it is a bit out of town but so worth it! We also did the resorts vintage car trip and picnic by the lake - another unique experience which was expensive at $60 pp but a fun trip - we did the royal wave as we drove through town in our open top vintage car. This place is bursting at the seams with eccentic character!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat