Ana Mandara is, put simply, one of the greatest resorts I've experienced. The rooms are set in one of a number of unique French colonial villas. Rooms are tastefully decorated, with fantastically comfortable beds and spotless, beautiful bathrooms.
I cannot say enough about the staff. Besides having your own butler, every member of the staff is available to help with your every need.
I had my mobile phone stolen while in Dalat, and the staff escorted me to police stations to file a report and then helped translate a flyer for me to hand out around town. All this with wide smiles!
Special thanks to Nhi and Yen in reception for their endless help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat