Upon arriving in Dalat i was so glad we had booked the Ana Mandara as Dalat town centre itself was a big let down (dirty, noisy and nothing special from any other back water Asian town apart from extra tackiness). The location of these villas is out the back of the town on a hill and the grounds of this unique resort are really quite lovely. We booked le petit-room which wasn't too 'petit' at all. The room with a four post king size bed and French doors were lovely and very clean and appointed in a stylish 'French rustic' theme. The only downside for us was that there was no outlook from our room (just looked onto a bush outside) and also the bathtub was in the middle of the bedroom (literally everything in the room got wet using the hand held shower for the first time), but it was kind of quaint in its own way too. Every room is differnt at this property so it could just be luck of the draw as to which one you wind up with. The breakfasts were by far the best in Vietnam, and the setting of the dining room was just beautiful. The pool area looked gorgeous (we didn't use as it rained so much when we were there) and the staff were very attentive. I'd stay at the Ana Mandara again, I just wouldn't really want to go to Dalat again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat