We stayed at Ana Mandara for 4 nights in January 2012. And it really made our stay in Dalat something special. Villa's interior and exterior as well as staff sentiment give fully impression of exclusive comfort and unique mountain chillout. Excellent breakfast, nice swimming pool, good spa, privacy sence... Advice to rent a bike (only $10 per day) and make sightseeing by yourself. Restaurant is quite expensive... so better to eat outside (try V.Cafe for example).
Overall great stay and memories... we definitely recomend this hotel to our friends and stay there one more time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 72 rooms resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat