“Excellent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Villa Pink House

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Villa Pink House
Ranked #2 of 262 Da Lat B&B and Inns
Worldwide
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

We were met by Rot (who works at the hotel) when we got off our bus and we were immediately charmed. The hotel was lovely (very good value for money too!) and the staff (particularly Rot and Nam) went out of their way to make us feel at home. On our second day there we were taken on a tour by Rot of his local village where we ate with his family, he also took us to a silkworm factory, a cricket farm and an amazing waterfall - it was a brilliant day! The only bad thing I can say is that perhaps they could think about extending their breakfast menu - one morning we ordered banana bread and it literally was that - one baguette and 2 bananas but apart from that I cannot say anything bad about it, it was a very pleasant stay and a wonderful memory that we will keep with us when we return from traveling.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sunsea123

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2009

Nice hotel. Good Hosts and good english speaking family that help with everything. Main man "Rot" took us on tour of the silk factory, mushroom, coffee farmers, etc Excellent infomration and well wortht the stay just for this tour. Rooms clean and nice size. Up the hill just out of the centre but 3 minute walk to centre. I would recommend and have only heard good things about the hotel. Would not recommend having the breakfast, we went to the main bakery in town - very cheap and good - Hoa Linh just by main square.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EdmundVaughan
Hong Kong
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2009

I would not suggest staying at the Pink House because the lock of my luggage (it's a number lock) got broken and opened in one of their rooms while I went out for dinner. When I decided to leave, I had to give them 4 US dollars to get my passport back. Everything happended in just 3 hours after I arrived Dalat so I am not sure about their service.

Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
5 Thank nonurse
sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2009

Our stay here was the highlight of our trip to Vietnam. Partly because of the very friendly host Rote who became like family and partly because of the fantastic motor bike trip he took us on through the country. It was an amazing day!! We even spent a night at a night club where he entertained us with his vocal talents. The hotel was beautiful and well located a short walk from town. Maybe they could look at offering a cooked breakfast to expand on the current limited breakfast menu.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chezzaSydney
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2009

When I got off the Bus in Dalat a man with a giant smile approached me and told me why I should stay at his place. Like most in Vietnam I just figured he was trying to get me to his hotel. I told him I already had a place in mind and he told me he would give me a ride free and just to take a look and if I didn't like it he would take me to my hotel. When we arrived to the hotel, I looked on and it seemed very nice but I still wanted my original place.

After going to my original hotel and seeing they were closed I decided to head back and check it out. Man was I surprised!!!! The man from the bus stop (His name is Rot) was there to greet me. The room was 6 dollars US for each person. The place was beautiful, the rooms were very clean and the staff couldn't be any nicer and more comforting. It was also a plus that Rot spoke English very well. Oh and did I mention they had free breakfast??? If I am ever back in Dalat this is where I would stay every time....Rot and Tran thank you for making my stay great!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank snorris292
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2009

Just awesome - a home from home
The accomdation is lovely, location is a little walk from town and the staff are friendly.
Do the day trip with Rot - he is great and shows you things that the tourists do not get to see

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
1 Thank Richard C
Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2009

Stayed 2 nights. It's Clean has free internet and very good value at about $8-9 per night for double/twin. Only downside is that it's maybe a 10min walk uphill from the very town centre. The main appeal of the place is the hotel owner's nephew Rote who's English is so good that he cracks jokes with ease. Thoroughly recommend a days Easy rider tour with him (one of the main draw cards for going to Dalat in the first place).

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo