We stayed for two nights and booked two rooms.
1) big beds. I think the two beds in my room can easily accomodate 4 people
2) good location. Near the market with about 10 min walk. There is a small convinience store very close to the hostel across the big road.
3) cool climate. You do not need aircon but it could get a bit warm if you stay in the room during the daytime
4) LCD time and the reception was not bad
1) breakfast was quite limited choice. No eggs just bread with jam/cheese/banana/noodles
2) I was not happy when I arrived in the hotel very early in the morning (we travelled using sleep bus/ night bus), the first thing they offered was the tours to occupy us before we can check in. What we need was a shower or some breakfast or drinks. Anyway, we opted to go around town by ourselves.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Pink House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Pink House Hotel Dalat