Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$16
Booking.com$24
Hotels.com$18
eDreams$24
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Good size and clean rooms. Nice balcony. Convenient location to reach the center.You are easy to rent motorbike with good price. Friendly staff. This is the 2nd time we stay here and we will definite come back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Stayed here for two nights. Wonderful hotel with amazing views of the hill.The staff were so courteous and helpful and the room were spacious, comfortable. I enjoyed my stay here
P/s: If you booked the room with any requests - should be check with the hotel b4 you reach

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for the second time. Its quite far from the Da lat city centre but this is what I really wanted. A super harmonious place to relax and to enjoy the mountians view. The price was reasonable. Book online and you will get a better price compared to walk-in. Choose superior room for a better space and view. Enjoy it.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank neezalneezal
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I spent 3 nights there, a lovely stay. I booked a standard no view room but they gave us a free upgrade to higher categories with beautiful view. The room is very quiet and nice. However, there is no hot water on day time, it seems like they just run it at night. The moto bike rental fee is quite high also.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

If you are non Vietnamese you will have a hard time. No one speaks any English and as you can see everything is written in Vietnamese. The place was not kept clean, was very noisy and staff didn't care at all. Lots of mosquitoes and cockroaches luckily I sprayed with something I carried on me. Pros located across the bus station. Cons very far from the city.

Date of stay: August 2017