“The return to my childhood ”
Review of Terrasse des Roses

Terrasse des Roses
Ranked #33 of 514 Specialty Lodging in Da Lat
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My rest was like the life of my childhood. From the first day I feel myself like at home. Because I grew up in the house and the Villa hotel is like a house with a warm atmosphere. each day I enjoyed reading book outside sitting on swings in the beautiful garden.

Few words about staff
Everyone was friendly and helpful, spoke English better than me:-) all places which they recommended to visit we liked (especially restaurants)

I came for four days with my friends, but I stayed for one day more, and I wanted to stay there for a long time))) I loved this place

Thanks everyone, especially Kim))))

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rimulya

Reviewed March 9, 2014

the staff was very kind and helpful, we had a really comfortable stay! it's a bit outside of dalat, so you have to rent a motorbike to get to dalat. also there are no shops in near distance. but the garden is really nice and all of the staff are smiling all the time and trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible! would go there again! rooms are spacious and have a nice balcony with garden view.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We came here for a few days to relax before heading on to Saigon and I am so happy that we chose to come here.

The staff could not have been more helpful, on the first night my friend was sick so we did not want to go to a restaurant. The hotel restaurant was closed, but the staff ordered us food in and then set up the dining area with the food and extra salad and drinks. They gave us ideas of places to visit too.

The gardens were beautiful and we walked into town each day without a problem, taxis were also not very expensive to get downtown if you don't feel like walking.

There was also a very good choice for breakfast and we always left very full! I would definitely come back and stay here again! Thanks everyone :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed one night at this small hotel. The room was spacious, really clean, everything seemed very new. The design is quite kitchy. The hotel has a nice garden. Breakfast ok. Location is relatively far from city centre so you need to take a taxi to get there. Best part was the very helpful staff member with very good level of english. Wifi did not work very well. Very good value for money!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Family run villa. 3 km from city centre. Unbelievable scenery and service. I paid less than 50usd and it's really excellent value. Get the better room if you can. Thank you very much. Must stay in Dalat.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2013

4 of us stayed here for some R&R after an intense course in Saigon. The peaceful garden, spacious rooms and excellent customer care made our time in Dalat very special. We spent just as much time relaxing at the villa as we did exploring Dalat. It was hard to leave the property, it was so beautiful and tranquil. Just a short taxi ride into town (about 60k VND 1 way). The manager, Thi, was amazing. She arranged tours, drivers and food anytime we asked (and we asked often), and always did so with a warm, friendly smile on her face. They hadn't completely set up the bistro but accommodated us nonetheless. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone interested in a sublime retreat from the hustle of the city.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kimberly J
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is one of the best hotel, so instead of saying that again, here are some things that might be useful. Beautiful Property, Great room and very helpful staff. We stayed for 6 days. Maybe it's because you are in holiday, maybe it's because you are being pampered and spoiled, and maybe it's because, well, you're not at work but I thought this hotel was one of the best overall experiences of my life. Great trip and we would definitely go back!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends