“Highlight of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dalat Angels

Dalat Angels
Ranked #51 of 95 Tours in Da Lat
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the original Dalat Easy Riders. Our riders have over 50 years experience of offering motorcycle tours throughout Vietnam. We can provide personally tailored adventures from half-a-day upto a full week. Come experience the real Vietnam! Please see our website and get in contact for more details. See you on the road!
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Highlight of the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

My friends and I have been travelling Vietnam for 2 weeks. We started in Ho Chi Minh and worked our way north to Hanoi. We did the motorbike tour with Dalat Angels from Dalat to Nha Trang and it was by far the best experience of the whole trip! It was adventurous and we got to experience the rural culture. We had Phuong, Bom, Gon, and Ngok take us around. They are a very funny, friendly, and accommodating bunch.Highly recommend these guys!

Visited December 2013

Ennis Co. Clare
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“So good we extended our time in Vietnam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Myself, my girlfriend, and a friend of ours took a one day trip from dalat to Mui ne as we were stuck for time. We had such a fantastic day with Gun, Bom and Hao. We saw and learnt so much. The guys are fantastic so knowlegable and helpful!! We decided to extend our time in Vietnam and do a three day tour of the Mekong delta with Gon and Quang. This was even better as we were really got to see the real Vietnam. The guys brought us to the best places to eat we really feel we got yo see the culture of the country. The lads went out of their way to help us get across the border to Cambodia. Our only regret is we didn't do a longer trip. We definitely hope to return again one day and will contact these guys for sure!! Thanks so much.

Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
“Take a ride with Phuong!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

The motorbike tour with Phoung has just been amazing! I spent 3 days cruising through the Central Highlands from Dalat to Nha Trang and seen so much of the country. We had many interesting stops with a lot of information on the life in Vietnam. One of the highlights was definitely the homestay with his family, who prepared and joined us for a wonderful diner! Can recommend to anyone who want to see the real Vietnam. Thanks for the great tour!

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Best way to see Vietnam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Me and my friends were very keen on doing motorbike tours in Vietnam, as we had heard so much great about it! However we were very concerned about safety as one of us had previously been in an accident.. These guys are 100% safe drivers. I never once felt scared or nervous on the back of the bike, and I knew that if I ever did, they'd slow right down for me.
So we started off in Dalat, went to Nha Trang on a two day trip, then missed our drivers so much we decided to go with them again from Hoi An to Dong Hoi/Phong Nha caves. We were so happy they would come up and meet us as we could not imagine doing the trip with anyone else. Phuong, Gon, Ut and Kim all treated us like friends, not customers, and I love them all to pieces for that!
Everyone knows motorbiking in Vietnam is a massive must-do, and you must go with these guys :-) They take you around anywhere and everywhere and I learnt so much about the vietnamese people and culture through all the people they took us to see and from the farms we visited and the great conversations we had together.
Thank you Angels for making my trip in Vietnam unforgettable, I can't wait to see you all again!

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Real Dalat experinece”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I did the one day full circuit tour with Phuong and Hao. We started at 8:30am where they picked us up from our hotel. They were both very friendly and made us feel very comfortable as they knew it was our first time on motorbikes. Phuong and Hao were very considerate drivers, slowing down during bumps along the road and avoiding big ditches. They are both very experienced drivers and it definitely showed ;we felt very safe. Both of them had strong knowledge of Dalat and took interest and effort in telling us about Dalat. They shared sincere and honest experiences with us that allowed us to get a better understanding of Dalat
and made our experience more authentic.